Boggyman videos (YouTube)

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Ron Haag

Boggyman videos (YouTube)

Postby Ron Haag » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:58 pm

Of all the mud videos I've seen on YouTube this fella, "Boggyman", takes the cake. His first mud videos were short, 16 sec., & not of high quality. But these early videos like "Boggman swims in a Quagmire" (1 & 2) & "Boggyman Sinks Out of Sight" (1 & 2) set the gold standard for muck luscious
mud wallowing! His later higher quality videos titled "Crescent Dramatic Sink ..." put most other
mud videos, on YouTube, to shame. Too many suburban pansies who never set foot outside of their
middle-class environment attempt to make mud videos that are often just mud puddle videos with
sheltered adolescent laughing/screaming making much ado about just splattering themselves.
Other good videos on YouTube are from a 1950's Western "Run of the Arrow - Quicksand scene", it's
only 90 seconds or so but it belies the general notion that Westerns from the "50's weren't shocking.
The other good muck luscious YouTube video is an episode from the "60's TV series "COMBAT." The
episode titled "A Sudden Terror", from 1966, features a Brandon de Wilde as a young private who
steps into a bog after a night raid on a German ammo dump.
Last edited by Ron Haag on Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Boggyman videos (YouTube)

Postby 101927700 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:37 am

Ron Haag wrote:Of all the mud videos I've seen on YouTube this fella, "Boggyman", takes the cake. His first mud videos were short, 16 sec., & not of high quality. But these early videos like "Boggman swims in a Quagmire" (1 & 2) & "Boggyman Sinks Out of Sight" (1 & 2) set the gold standard for muck luscious
mud wallowing! His later higher quality videos titled "Crescent Dramatic Sink ..." put most other
mud videos, on YouTube, to shame. To many suburban pansies who never set foot outside of their
middle-class environment attempt to make mud videos that are often just mud puddle videos with
sheltered adolescent laughing/screaming making much ado about just splattering themselves.
Other good videos on YouTube are from a 1950's Western "Run of the Arrow - Quicksand scene", it's
only 90 seconds or so but it belies the general notion that Westerns from the "50's weren't shocking.
The other good muck luscious YouTube video is an episode from the "60's TV series "COMBAT." The
episode titled "A Sudden Terror", from 1966, features a Brandon de Wilde as a young private who
steps into a bog after a night raid on a German ammo dump.

In case you didn't know, he is actually a prominent member here.
I’m not the person I was in 2016.
Profile picture by twitter.com/bogexplorer

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:34 am

I am happy to hear you enjoy my videos, where the voracious mud is the main star, and I play its victim/meal! :) Unfortunately, I have been having some problems with numerous injuries these past few years (mostly elbows, knees, shoulders, hips, and now lower abdominal muscles) that have been impacting my sinking activities, making things rather quiet in my dramatic sink video thread. :( But, I am hoping that next year things will get better, and I will have new material again. 8-) I hope. :?
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

scooterjack

Postby scooterjack » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:50 am

Sorry to hear that, hope ya get well soon brother.

Return to “General Discussion”