Scary first sink experience, help?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Jonnyquicksand

Scary first sink experience, help?

Postby Jonnyquicksand » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:16 pm

Hey everyone :)

Like many of you I have a burning desire to find a good place to be able to sink and enjoy my unique fetish. The other day I was walking through some woods close by to my home when I noticed a fair amount of soft mud and a stream flowing through the forest, I knew I would find some kind of substance of desire... Having never experienced quicksand before I was extremely eager.

Today I went hack to the location in the forest by myself and checked along the stream bank. Needless to say I found so very soft mud and decided to test the depth with my foot, which sunk up to my upper calve. However I became worried when it was impossible to free my leg, which ruined my experience. Had I so chosen I could've gone roughly waste deep.

My question is how have your first experiences been? Should I try without shoes next time? And what is the easiest way to get out?

Thanks for any responses :)

Nessie
Producer

Re: Scary first sink experience, help?

Postby Nessie » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:51 am

My first experience was in a gritty slurry pond with a dear friend -- and we both got "cemented" in together and had to dig out.

I don't have a stuck fetish, just a sinking fetish, so the experience didn't do anything for me. Mostly, I remember us spending a long time digging each other out and laughing like goons because the whole thing was so utterly dumb. That stuff even filed down my fingernails.

Shoes are bad. You are more apt to get stuck with shoes than with bare feet. So, I suggest bare feet.

However, if you really and truly couldn't get your leg out of there, I also suggest going exploring again and finding another spot.

The stuff I experienced took some time to cement, and it cemented because we were basking under the warm sun, relaxing -- we didn't move enough to keep it loose.

So I suggest that the next time you try to sink, test the area with a small part of your body. Maybe just put in your foot, and pull it back out right away, then put it back in -- and wait for five minutes. If it's noticeably harder to get your foot out of there after time passes, DO NOT CONTINUE.

There is plenty of mud out there that doesn't get you stuck.

I also suggest carrying a fully-charged cell phone and always keeping it in reach, just in case. A buddy is even better, but I know that might not be possible, because I ain't got one right now either.

Nessie

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:56 am

Jonnyquicksand wrote:Hey everyone :)

Like many of you I have a burning desire to find a good place to be able to sink and enjoy my unique fetish. The other day I was walking through some woods close by to my home when I noticed a fair amount of soft mud and a stream flowing through the forest, I knew I would find some kind of substance of desire... Having never experienced quicksand before I was extremely eager.

Today I went hack to the location in the forest by myself and checked along the stream bank. Needless to say I found so very soft mud and decided to test the depth with my foot, which sunk up to my upper calve. However I became worried when it was impossible to free my leg, which ruined my experience. Had I so chosen I could've gone roughly waste deep.

My question is how have your first experiences been? Should I try without shoes next time? And what is the easiest way to get out?

Thanks for any responses :)

In my opinion there is no simple answer to your question about the easiest way to get out because it will vary according to the kind of mud. True quicksand can lock up like cement, as described by Nessie. Mud or a peat bog will not do that but there might be other factors. As Nessie suggested, leave the shoes on shore is good advice.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Nira_Wright

Postby Nira_Wright » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:23 pm

Hello,
I recently had my first submergence a few weeks ago. It was wonderful! However, Safety is always top priority!
I would not recommend doing this alone just in case you do get stuck you will need a second person. Another method that was used was a slide board or wooden plank to use as leverage to get out. As previously stated test the mud /quicksand and see how it is going to react before proceeding. I would bring towels and large water bottles. I do not know the "easiest" way to get out (as the mud can vary) but moving slowly and strong legs sure helped me! Stay safe and have fun!

qslvr2000

Postby qslvr2000 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:17 pm

Having cut the bottom of my foot a few times (once requiring stitches) I now leave my
shoes on all of the time, even in the mud. I've also run across a few sharp objects buried
in the mud (small seashells, branches, etc) so it's shoes on all the time.
qslvr2000

joedeep130535

Postby joedeep130535 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:40 pm

Agree with qslvr2000 I always wear shoes against hidden hazards in the mud. I use cheap trainers & if washed & dried after a session the last several years I do not find they increase the effort of pulling my legs out of the mud to an unreasonable level & they will come off if they get stuck in clay or thick mud Did try willies for a time but they increased the resistance of the mud considerably & are probably not a good idea

joedeep130535

Postby joedeep130535 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:41 pm

That should read willies!!!!!

joedeep130535

Postby joedeep130535 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:42 pm

Sorry got a gremlin wellies

bart1997

Postby bart1997 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:29 pm

Last edited by bart1997 on Fri May 08, 2015 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jack c

Postby jack c » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:27 am

My first was just knee deep in black stream mud - was easy to get out. I have had your experience with clay near streams - very thick and pulls back - thigh deep would be all I could get out of myself. Soft stream mud - tidal mud - they are the best first tries - but watch the tides on the second one! Seriously.

Return to “General Discussion”