What Depth Do You Prefer?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
nachtjaeger

Re: What Depth Do You Prefer?

Postby nachtjaeger » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:54 am

Don't really have a favorite depth- I like them all. But a definite trigger for me is when the Lady is chin-deep, starting to tilt her head back, holding her hand out and begging for rescue. 8-)
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

kwiksand1

Postby kwiksand1 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:37 am

Love it when the muck is just about to cover the shoulders.....

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:00 am

LOve them all, from ankle to over the head. :D That's why sequences rock.

quicksand_for_life

Postby quicksand_for_life » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:27 am

I pretty much like any depth but if I had to choose then I prefer the depth where you have to tilt your head back in order to keep your head from going under. 8-)

Conspiracy101

Postby Conspiracy101 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:58 pm

Weapon X wrote:I actually have two favorite depths. The first is seeing the damsel's womanhood sinking into the mud, and then seeing her breast (nipple) deep, with arms on the surface of the mud or reaching for a branch/vine (while her breasts appear to be 'floating', before they begin to sink below the surface). :D

Pretty much couldn't say it better myself. That glorious moment when the damsel's womanly area enter the quicksand while she's struggling or enjoying herself is definitely the best, closely followed by that pooint when her breasts are half submerged. The only thing I'd change at that depth, though, is having her arms submerged straight down.
"Some times fear has the appropriate response"

A20

Postby A20 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:52 am

Weapon X wrote:I actually have two favorite depths. The first is seeing the damsel's womanhood sinking into the mud, and then seeing her breast (nipple) deep, with arms on the surface of the mud or reaching for a branch/vine (while her breasts appear to be 'floating', before they begin to sink below the surface). :D

^This. :D
Image Fan of tight miniskirts and pantyhose in quicksand Image
A-020's deviantArt | A-020's Patreon | A-020's Gumroad | A-020's Twitter
| A-020's YouTube

strugllovr

Postby strugllovr » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:08 pm

Breasts or buttocks just touching the surface.

snowcat

Postby snowcat » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:32 pm

I have multiple "trigger points," from knee-deep to hip-deep to breast-deep, etc.; but the very rare one that I enjoy the most is when the woman is up to the bridge of her nose, with her head tilted back but not ALL the way back, so that her eyes, forehead and top of her hair are still visible above the surface. (I never understood tilting the head all the way back to the point where the eyes go under first, because that could cause the quicksand to start pouring down into the nose; to me, that would be a horrible feeling.)

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:01 pm

snowcat wrote:I have multiple "trigger points," from knee-deep to hip-deep to breast-deep, etc.; but the very rare one that I enjoy the most is when the woman is up to the bridge of her nose, with her head tilted back but not ALL the way back, so that her eyes, forehead and top of her hair are still visible above the surface. (I never understood tilting the head all the way back to the point where the eyes go under first, because that could cause the quicksand to start pouring down into the nose; to me, that would be a horrible feeling.)

I spent a good part of my professional career observing people in aquatic environments (teaching swimming and water safety). If a person is in water of increasing depth and not able to do anything to lift the head as they water rises, what they would, and should, do if able IS to tilt the head back. The purpose of that is to keep the mouth above the surfa e as long as possible. Most people are not actually able to do that because it is a learned and not natural behavior and most people have not learned to do it.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Subdudewithrope

Postby Subdudewithrope » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:13 pm

Bottomless!
My favorite five words
"Now get out of that!"

Return to “General Discussion”