What Depth Do You Prefer?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
scooterjack

Re: What Depth Do You Prefer?

Postby scooterjack » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:26 pm

I'm in the minority with this, butt I like the damsel thigh deep, with her legs spread wide apart, like the quicksand is holding her . Then she slowly settles in past her crotch.

uw_ikarus

Postby uw_ikarus » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:20 pm

Hmm, all the way under...enjoying that sinking feeling, the mud forming a pit around the face while the victim takes the last breath, finally disappearing, releasing the last air which breaks through the surface as a burst of bubbles. Then still ..peace has come :-)

YerK

Postby YerK » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:04 am

Depends on the model. If she has nice legs, and is dressed to show them, I would like her caught in thick, sticky mud, knee deep or less, so I can see the muscles play in her legs as she continues fighting it.

If the model is attractive and nude, then mid thigh is fun.

Attractive and topless, then down to belly button.

;-)

Honestly, though, someone sunk that deep is ready for a rescue, unless she's a nasty evil character.

gluednylonfeet

Postby gluednylonfeet » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:53 pm

I love watching someone struggle to free their feet, so for something like Oobleck, tar or another similarly "sticky, gooey" medium I'm into soles-to-knees. For other forms I like up to the thighs and hips. Any further and I'm thinking it's time to save that poor girl, not big into grim endings.

YerK

Postby YerK » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:07 pm

gluednylonfeet wrote:I love watching someone struggle to free their feet, so for something like Oobleck, tar or another similarly "sticky, gooey" medium I'm into soles-to-knees. For other forms I like up to the thighs and hips. Any further and I'm thinking it's time to save that poor girl, not big into grim endings.

Have you seen this clip?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RjE07JuLyc

gluednylonfeet

Postby gluednylonfeet » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:07 pm

YerK wrote:
gluednylonfeet wrote:I love watching someone struggle to free their feet, so for something like Oobleck, tar or another similarly "sticky, gooey" medium I'm into soles-to-knees. For other forms I like up to the thighs and hips. Any further and I'm thinking it's time to save that poor girl, not big into grim endings.

Have you seen this clip?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RjE07JuLyc

That one's awesome. The only way to make it better is if she wore just sheer tan pantyhose and no shoes in that glue. So far I've never seen a model just get her nylon feet ankle-deep or deeper in goo.

YerK

Postby YerK » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:41 am

You may have a while to wait on that. I have heard that rattrap glue is a skin irritant. (a shame, really, as I would like to see a model playing in that stuff too!)

gluednylonfeet

Postby gluednylonfeet » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:48 pm

YerK wrote:You may have a while to wait on that. I have heard that rattrap glue is a skin irritant. (a shame, really, as I would like to see a model playing in that stuff too!)

There's tons of vids of models in rat trap glue, Mike used it a lot with DIDVP before handing off the stuck stuff to Leila. I just have some specific things I always wanted to see but can unfortunately never afford to commission.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:56 am

There certainly is no bad depth. Dave correctly observed that for him the greatest attention went up to their waist. After that I sort of took over and from the waist until after submersion I was obviously far more interested. It made for a good collaboration when directing.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Allusion Namiboo
Location: Where pumping your fist is legal, but pumping gas isn't.

Postby Allusion Namiboo » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:12 am

For me, it's a full submersion. No second thoughts on it.

Sadly, that's impossible to do vertically in the spots I've found so far.

Return to “General Discussion”