Sinking - a thousand years ago

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
reisen55

Sinking - a thousand years ago

Postby reisen55 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:32 pm

It does not seem like 10 years or so since I abandoned private sinking in a secluded spot in Sloatsburg, NY but it is true and I find myself drifting afield from the quicksand fetish of late. something born of a different life, earlier really. I still enjoy the pictures but would I ever do THAT again .... nope. Opinions desired.

Nessie
Producer

Re: Sinking - a thousand years ago

Postby Nessie » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:01 am

I am finding that as I firmly pass middle age, the same thing is happening to me. I will always be a fetishist and I haven't entirely stopped sinking, but the frequency of sinkings has finally taken a beating.

Times change and people change with them. It happens. It's okay.

I would only worry about it if you secretly truly yearn to go sinking again...but if you're doing just fine without it, think about it this way:

If you are not doing a thing that you do not want to do, there is no reason to worry about not doing it. You should only worry about not doing a thing if you secretly yearn to do it.

Nessie

joedeep130535

Postby joedeep130535 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:29 pm

I find the need to sink has become less urgent. Whereas before I went sinking nearly regardless of weather,temperature & conditions ;now I can wait,impatiently I admit,until everything is good to go. When things are right I still go as often as I can.That means at least weekly when tides permit
I think this is an expression of lower libido as I age but sinking is still as exciting as ever when indulged The biggest change is that I now want to get stuck in mud/clay or quicksand Rather than just wallowing in shallow mud I want to sink deep & preferably get into a stuck predicament

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:37 pm

I don't go sinking nearly as often as I used to either, but when the time comes to flip the house I'm currently in I'm going to be gunning for a nice rural piece of property, with the express intent of being able to make my own mud pit. Someday (hopefully sooner rather than later) sinking will consist of A: Removing clothes and B: Running into the back yard. :D
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

SarahMichelle

Postby SarahMichelle » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:52 am

Nessie wrote:
If you are not doing a thing that you do not want to do, there is no reason to worry about not doing it. You should only worry about not doing a thing if you secretly yearn to do it.

Nessie

I really like that quote!

mudxdresser

Postby mudxdresser » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:25 pm

Pick one, you got old, your interests matured. Either way, it sounds like you are no longer fully in the grip of your mud fetish, which would seem something to celebrate as you should now, at least in theory, have whatever time was spent pursuing mud free to pursue other interests. Enjoy, and "don't look back, something might be gaining on you"!
Last edited by mudxdresser on Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:14 pm

mudxdresser wrote:Pick one, you got old, your interests matured.

(Nessie looks around the computer room...there are dolls, stuffed animals, musical instruments that she can only half-play and other random junk)

One choice eliminated.

Nessie

The Highwayman

Postby The Highwayman » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:02 pm

Those words are so true Nessie. We should all be able to do what we want in life so long as it causes no harm to others.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:55 pm

The common element among essentially ALL short stories apples here: "Something changes."
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Return to “General Discussion”