What Depth Do You Prefer?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
YerK

Re: What Depth Do You Prefer?

Postby YerK » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:35 am

Now, if you are asking what depth I want to play in, that would be anywhere from knee deep to bottomless, depending on my mood and ability to clean up, and privacy.

Jon Smith

Postby Jon Smith » Wed May 20, 2015 8:08 am

For me, I like to slide in upto my armpits, I then hold my arms straight up to keep my nylon rainsuit sleeves out of the mud (by preference) and sink a little deeper so it is almost to my shoulder line. If I sink to the point where the mud reaches my neck and closes in over my shoulders, is slightly too deep, this happens sometimes. I wear a lifejacket to keep me at a balanced depth where the mud reaches just below my shoulder line, and I hold my arms up. The point where buoyancy doesn't let me sink deeper, and suction doesn't let me rise up a hair, this is my level. I
plan to make a picture of me wearing a rainsuit and lifevest armpit deep in quicksand as my avatar for QSF, but I first have to capture the picture on one of my sinks.

spunkee311

Postby spunkee311 » Mon May 25, 2015 5:12 pm

DJlurker wrote:My favorite position for a damsel is about breast-deep, with their arms sunk in.

Definitely have to agree here. Obviously as someone stated my attention gets more involved when they are waist deep. But this would be the money spot for me. When the model has her hands down and is chest deep, seems to be more menacing. I wish there was more videos like that.

I also don't mind them being chest deep with their arms resting on the mud. Just completely helpless. As long as their arms aren't flailing around like a maniac. That takes me out of the moment real quick.

Additionally, I also love seeing models chest deep with their arms above their head as well.

Return to “General Discussion”