Quicksand phone sex

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Chimerix

Quicksand phone sex

Postby Chimerix » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:40 am

Hey, anyone remember that phone sex operator who had a quicksand package? She posted a couple of sample clips on DS years back, and had a website customized for the quicksand fetish.
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

Nessie
Producer

Re: Quicksand phone sex

Postby Nessie » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:00 am

Do I ever! She was actually pretty cool.

Her sites are still up!

www.callamanda.com/QS
www.callamanda.com

Nessie

redspydr_1979

Postby redspydr_1979 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:56 am

I don't know if that is her real pic or not. If it is then she is pretty hot. Maybe one of the producers should invite her to do a scene. :D

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:41 pm

Wow, somehow I completely missed this!

I wouldn't use her services though, because:
1) I don't do phone sex chat stuff anyway, and
2) I think she's in the US and I'm the UK, so I imagine the phone calls would be a hell of a lot more expensive than for most of her other customers!

I wonder if she's had any success with the quicksand thing. I can see she does more normal stuff, the quicksand thing is just a special niche extra. I'm curious how many calls she's gotten for the quicksand stuff!

andy85

Postby andy85 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:44 pm

Hi
I tried to log onto the site using both the websites but it would not open
any thoughts?

QuicksandMania

Postby QuicksandMania » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:19 am

http://www.callamanda.com/QS

Those outside the US might want to consider either a voice messenger program (e.g. Windows Live Messenger) or a Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) such as http://www.enjoyprepaid.com/ or similar system.

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:09 am

Phone sex is good. Having a Lady who will give you phone sex while you're both naked is even better. 8-)
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:17 am

quagmire_uk wrote:I wonder if she's had any success with the quicksand thing. I can see she does more normal stuff, the quicksand thing is just a special niche extra. I'm curious how many calls she's gotten for the quicksand stuff!

Yeah, well, everybody go call her before you call me.

I might be a fetishist but that doesn't make me a good real-time-chat roleplayer.

In fact I'm terrible. Absolutely terrible. I don't even like doing it. I get all tensed up when the other person invents stuff and I can't think fast enough to reply and then I worry that they don't like what I said...and sometimes I don't like where they went with the scene either...so finally...

I gave up.

The idea of paying somebody to quicksand roleplay with me is kinda like me shelling out money make myself work hard.

Nessie

andy85

Postby andy85 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:48 am

Hi
Thanks for the help but all i keep getting is the following message:-
Internet explorer cannot display webpage
Everything else on the PC is fine but it just won't open this page and I really want to try this out
Any other thoughts ?

Tim

Postby Tim » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:13 pm

quagmire_uk wrote:Wow, somehow I completely missed this!

I wouldn't use her services though, because:
1) I don't do phone sex chat stuff anyway, and
2) I think she's in the US and I'm the UK, so I imagine the phone calls would be a hell of a lot more expensive than for most of her other customers!

I wonder if she's had any success with the quicksand thing. I can see she does more normal stuff, the quicksand thing is just a special niche extra. I'm curious how many calls she's gotten for the quicksand stuff!

Hi

Forgive the plug, but there is a UK phone company called XXXpanded (they also have US girls). I have rung some of the girls on occasion, and if you play it right with them you can get a real good time.

Return to “General Discussion”