Twerking in Quicksand

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Herzeleid

Re: Twerking in Quicksand

Postby Herzeleid » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:16 pm

Boggy Man wrote:I have envisioned something similar, involving two women facing each other in thick mud. While around waist deep, one makes a forward thrusting motion, with the mud sending the motion to the second woman, who then returns the "thrust", gradually getting a rhythm going with the mud between them swaying between them, giving them both orgasms building up each time they "receive" the mud "wave" and "thrust" it back! 8-)

Hmmmmm . . . now there's a thought ! :D
"Gott weiss ich will kein engel sein" ( God knows I don't want to be an angel )
_ Rammstein, "Engel"

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:04 pm

Not exactly professional twerks(?) but similar motion is visible in this old video from "Stuckcouple" on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9i0W1GhBh0

Edit:
Herzeleid, your Avatar is from the same scene as mine, isn't it? ;)
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

stefani_qs

Postby stefani_qs » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:42 pm

dlodoski wrote:
4Bs wrote:Maybe we could ask MPV's stars like Violet or any gal who's good at twerking to test the theory... Just saying.

Hmmmm.

Maybe someone could cast a twerking spell on them, just as they are trying to "be still, not sink". Hehe

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4Bs

Postby 4Bs » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:31 am

Boggy Man wrote:I have envisioned something similar, involving two women facing each other in thick mud. While around waist deep, one makes a forward thrusting motion, with the mud sending the motion to the second woman, who then returns the "thrust", gradually getting a rhythm going with the mud between them swaying between them, giving them both orgasms building up each time they "receive" the mud "wave" and "thrust" it back! 8-)

Or we can have two girls perform a twerk battle on quicksand. Both girls stand on top of a quicksand pit and execute their best twerking moves. The more they twerk, the more they sink. Then, once their booties are stuck in the pit, they keep shaking them in order to escape the pit (all while grunting and moaning). The first girl to escape is the winner!
I have a dream.

And that is for women dressed in bikinis twerking in quicksand/mud!

mscfmjkj

Postby mscfmjkj » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:05 am

Or a bunch of T.E.N.S. pads making the muscles twitch/twerk involuntarily, causing deeper and deeper sinking?

4Bs

Postby 4Bs » Wed May 18, 2016 7:35 am

Was wondering if it's possible to like twerk in a quicksand pit while you're stuck thigh deep. The twerking is like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvO7eNpXkm0
I have a dream.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Wed May 18, 2016 4:03 pm

4Bs wrote:Was wondering if it's possible to like twerk in a quicksand pit while you're stuck thigh deep. The twerking is like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvO7eNpXkm0

I dunno.

I think I saw her knees moving (out of the bottom of my eyes of course. Hehe)
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Thu May 19, 2016 12:00 am

That is just- evil. I like the way you think! :twisted:

mscfmjkj wrote:Or a bunch of T.E.N.S. pads making the muscles twitch/twerk involuntarily, causing deeper and deeper sinking?
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Thu May 19, 2016 12:03 am

I dunno- that sounds as difficult as keeping the rhythm while making love on a full-motion waterbed. :| Once the motion gets out-of-phase with the reflected waves from the sides, you lose the rhythm.

This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

4Bs

Postby 4Bs » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:15 am

Thought I'd post another thing here. So I came across Kim Kardashian's vid below-The one showing her twerking in a pool. Imagine if she did that in quicksand though...

https://youtu.be/g88dBn8nbMU
I have a dream.

Return to “General Discussion”