Seriously Stuck (and other stuff)

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Bird320

Seriously Stuck (and other stuff)

Postby Bird320 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:54 am

Alright, I myself am one for getting "seriously stuck", where in the thrill of it comes from being stuck. I've only ever been stuck up to my knees but I want more. I plan on going out many more times this year, however I have a few questions and concerns about this. Also, I sink with clothes on, and shoes. This year it will be high top converse.

What kinds of safety precautions should I take? I plan on having a stick or something big nearby I can use to push down on. Maybe a rope?? I want to be stuck but I want to have options as well.

Also, how do you get really stuck? I plan on mimicking the things that people typically do in those situations. But I want to legitimately be stuck, and not have to fake it.

AND - I am relatively new to this thing as well. I plan on using the Repel 100 Deet stuff (its like 98% deet haha) and some sunscreen as well, along with packing my gopro shit, a GPS (maybe loaded with the map of the area I am going in??) a lunch and other things. And a rope too, I suppose.

This would mostly be in WI, probably at the lesser known State Natural Areas (some of which seem realllly likely to have mud). I guess I don't expect to find too deep of stuff, which is alright for me because as long as I can get really stuck I am happy.

bogbud

Re: Seriously Stuck (and other stuff)

Postby bogbud » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:03 am

A long stick or branch of some tree or the like is the thing you need. You can lean on it and use it to push yourself up. I have never used used a rope and don't think it will be that handy as you will need a lot more power to pull you out. Problems will start when you are bogged down up to your waist and can't move your legs anymore (you won't sink much deeper in thick stuff). Then i do try to rock my whole body back and forth and get into a more horizontal position. So you are able to lean on the mud which gives more leverage and can try to slowly crawl out.

Start with small patches of deep mud with firm areas in reach. It can be really bad to traverse a larger area of quite soft, maybe kneedeep stuff and then hit the deep spot with nothing in reach to grab.
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

joedeep130535

Postby joedeep130535 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:57 pm

bogbud you speak of paradise!! soft mud then a deep spot with nothing within reach Such a great scenario for a stuck fetishist
Getting out of a stuck situation, always assuming one wants to, yes a pole or board to lean on ,a rope maybe .I use nothing at all but then I love the struggles to escape If seriously stuck I lie back & slowly "walk" my feet up so I end up lying on my back If chest/neck deep then probably lie on my face & use my arms to creep forward ,pulling my legs up as much as I can. Works but can take a long time I have not found my ideal mud/clay hole from which I truly cannot escape but I keep looking!! What happens when I do we shall see but time & slow progress seem to work for me

Northerner

Postby Northerner » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:00 am

You ask how to get stuck -- I don't have personal experience but I gather that big boots and waders will tend to get stuck easier than shoes? I'm sure someone with experience can explain the difference.

Most people in these boards usually just talk about the fun of deep sinking, but there's definitely some sexy bondage style thrill to being trapped and unable to move. I think it's true you can become really stuck though, so I hope you're careful!
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:07 am

Northerner wrote:You ask how to get stuck -- I don't have personal experience but I gather that big boots and waders will tend to get stuck easier than shoes? I'm sure someone with experience can explain the difference.

Most people in these boards usually just talk about the fun of deep sinking, but there's definitely some sexy bondage style thrill to being trapped and unable to move. I think it's true you can become really stuck though, so I hope you're careful!

I guess it's about the "adhesive" power of the mud that is much stronger with rubber(-boots or waders) than with bare skin. Also when you try to lift boots up from thick mud or clay the stuff can't flow around your foot and some kind of vacuum developes under your sole. That is the reason for the loud slurping-sound when you are finally able to break the suction.
I have done that countless times and this is the exact reason why I try to get into the horizontal position I mentioned earlier. Lifting booted legs up while standing upright in thick mud is almost impossible. So yes, be careful!
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:27 am

Northerner wrote:You ask how to get stuck -- I don't have personal experience but I gather that big boots and waders will tend to get stuck easier than shoes? I'm sure someone with experience can explain the difference.

It's possible for any footwear with a lip (tennis shoes or dress shoes for example) to get unbelievably stuck in just half an inch of mud if the conditions are right. Suction can be a real bitch, especially if you combine textures of material, such as thick clay to provide a shape, and thin clay to provide a seal.

There are also glacial silts that can lock up unbelievably tight, making extraction impossible without specialized equipment and skills.

There are members here who have become stuck beyond self-rescue..... Please be careful folks.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

joedeep130535

Postby joedeep130535 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:07 pm

I have heard about these glacial silts-no glaciers in UK-but most mud seems to release you if you"ask it nicely" with slow movements & a horizontal position to spread your weight Waders certainly increase the difficulty of escape .I overtopped mine in a clay pit once & eventually had to get out of them to escape-digging them out later was fun too!!

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:31 pm

joedeep130535 wrote:I have heard about these glacial silts-no glaciers in UK-but most mud seems to release you if you"ask it nicely" with slow movements & a horizontal position to spread your weight Waders certainly increase the difficulty of escape .I overtopped mine in a clay pit once & eventually had to get out of them to escape-digging them out later was fun too!!

Don't under-estimate the lock-up potential of glacial silts. There are cases of record of people only shin deep who were not able to escape without special equipment and is at least one case of a death when the tide came in before a rescue could be made. It can be serious stuff.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:39 pm

Fred588 wrote:
Don't under-estimate the lock-up potential of glacial silts. There are cases of record of people only shin deep who were not able to escape without special equipment and is at least one case of a death when the tide came in before a rescue could be made. It can be serious stuff.

Fred is referring to that case: http://www.akfatal.net/Dickison.htm
When you Google the location in that article there is more information to find.

Tidal areas are always risky and nothing for inexperienced sinkers-to-be.
I'm feeling home.

Bird320

Postby Bird320 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:49 am

bogbud wrote:A long stick or branch of some tree or the like is the thing you need. You can lean on it and use it to push yourself up. I have never used used a rope and don't think it will be that handy as you will need a lot more power to pull you out. Problems will start when you are bogged down up to your waist and can't move your legs anymore (you won't sink much deeper in thick stuff). Then i do try to rock my whole body back and forth and get into a more horizontal position. So you are able to lean on the mud which gives more leverage and can try to slowly crawl out.

Start with small patches of deep mud with firm areas in reach. It can be really bad to traverse a larger area of quite soft, maybe kneedeep stuff and then hit the deep spot with nothing in reach to grab.

Alright, this sounds like a good idea. I didn't think the rope would work out too well anyway. lol.

dlodoski wrote:

It's possible for any footwear with a lip (tennis shoes or dress shoes for example) to get unbelievably stuck in just half an inch of mud if the conditions are right. Suction can be a real bitch, especially if you combine textures of material, such as thick clay to provide a shape, and thin clay to provide a seal.

There are also glacial silts that can lock up unbelievably tight, making extraction impossible without specialized equipment and skills.

There are members here who have become stuck beyond self-rescue..... Please be careful folks.

Yes omg! I managed to get my shoes really stuck once just under the ankles, I mean, I could have just took them off... but it took a fuckton of pulling to get them out of the mud without taking them off. And, I don't think there are any glacial silts here in wisco - if anyone knows of any, let me know. They sound really fucking great, but extremely dangerous. And yes. I am quite afraid of it becoming an issue... but I am sure we all know some things get thrown away when certain sensations are felt.

bogbud wrote:
Fred588 wrote:

Fred is referring to that case: http://www.akfatal.net/Dickison.htm
When you Google the location in that article there is more information to find.

Tidal areas are always risky and nothing for inexperienced sinkers-to-be.

I saw that article!! Way dangerous.

Return to “General Discussion”