Any interest in mud activity meetup this coming summer?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
mudxdresser

Any interest in mud activity meetup this coming summer?

Postby mudxdresser » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:39 pm

Expanding upon an older post, I just wanted to open a topic to see if there is any community interest in getting together for a mud fetish activity meetup next summer? As envisioned this would not be a photo shoot, no models would be present, which is not to say that doing photo or video would not be just fine to the extent permission is given by those in front of the camera.

This would be a doing mud expedition for mud fetishists, meaning, you need to be a mud fetishist turned on by mud itself and interested in spending a day or two in the mud, this is not for voyeurs. You should not expect women to be present and no one should attend who is in any way uncomfortable being in the company of gender bent mud fetishists doing their thing in the mud, openly.

The only mud being accessed will be legal to be in, this is not a quarryman expedition. Three possible mud locations are presented and other suggested locations are welcome for consideration. Those locations are the Beck Hot Pots in SanPete Country, Utah, the mudflats at the top end of Lake Powell via pontoon boat, and Studio 588.

None of the options are really for someone on a budget as there will almost certainly be travel involved. The top shelf destination is the hot mud at the Beck Hot Pots but there is a substantial daily lodging rate in the $350-$400 a day range. The Lake Powell mudflats can be done cheaper by splitting the $4000 rental cost of a pontoon boat. Studio 588 comes in first as the discount destination those on a tight budget.

I have proposed something similar before and had no takers, no problem, this isn't for me, I'm just making the effort in case any of you might like to do something like this as the time to do this is soon given the way lodging and other availability fill up at some of these places.

Over to ya'll...

beachbum

Re: Any interest in mud activity meetup this coming summer?

Postby beachbum » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:54 pm

There have been previously links and discussions on meetup groups, but it always seems logistically and geographically too difficult. There are meetup groups for all sorts of things. I wondered why not meetup groups for quicksand? I think there was one years ago in central Florida.

QuicksandMania

Postby QuicksandMania » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:09 am

I ran the FloridaBogHunters Yahoo! Group for a number of years in the mid-2000s before closing it. It was interesting. I only had a couple of expeditions with an experienced sinker before concluding it was more hassle than it was worth. I lack the intense passion for the hobby that many others here possess. I am a watcher of women, not a sinker of self.

Diremire1234

Postby Diremire1234 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:40 am

QuicksandMania wrote:I ran the FloridaBogHunters Yahoo! Group for a number of years in the mid-2000s before closing it. It was interesting. I only had a couple of expeditions with an experienced sinker before concluding it was more hassle than it was worth. I lack the intense passion for the hobby that many others here possess. I am a watcher of women, not a sinker of self.

It is possible to do both and have the opposite gender join you. I have had said luxury on several occasions ( of course, none were willing to go all the way...under, that is. I really like your closing statement, QuicksandMania. ; )
From a strictly psychological perspective, is it not a return to the womb?

enerj29

Postby enerj29 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:50 pm

I'd potentially be interested in something, it would be cool to be around the community and not solely on my own. I am able to travel, but it would still have to be on a budget. I found a meet up group in Toronto and wanted to drive up and visit them, but they didn't have all that much going on unfortunately.

cududes

Postby cududes » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:54 am

Sounds like fun,

Texas perhaps?

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:17 am

I am a watcher of women, not a sinker of self.

Yeah that's it for both of us. My explorations and adventures were always about places to sink ladies.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

mudxdresser

Postby mudxdresser » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:23 pm

By way of update, the Beck Hot Pots are off the list for this summer as I just discovered from the owner that a flood messed everything up in the area and they haven't been able to get it cleaned up yet.

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:38 pm

I'm in NJ so unfortunately not close to those locations.

index

Postby index » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:36 pm

I'd be interested based on location and cost for sure.
indeX | where you always find the last word
http://www.destodesign.co.uk/awesomecore/quicksand/

Return to “General Discussion”