What is the protocol for being discovered?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
eagertosink

What is the protocol for being discovered?

Postby eagertosink » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:29 am

Title, except while sinking or seen while muddy. What are some good excuses? I want to know what to do in case I am discovered.

P.S. There is a dried up part of a canal nearby with great mud, but I would be easily visible by people in cars when I climb back out. What do?

Side note: I never thought about this until my first time sinking, but damn does mud smell bad...

Boggy Man

Re: What is the protocol for being discovered?

Postby Boggy Man » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:13 am

For starters, if that area is visible from a road, then try searching for other locations that are more isolated and hidden to reduce the risk of being seen. I have passed up numerous areas just because they were visible from a road. Make certain you have cleanup water - best thing is a lake, pond, stream near the mud that is also hidden from view. As I mentioned in the other thread, dressing up like someone hiking when going to the areas, changing into swimsuit for the mud play, and cleaning off in water after that, and then changing back to the hiking clothes before you leave is the best way to not attract attention going to/from the areas. Looking like a hiker or someone out for a casual walk would not raise eyebrows. As I mentioned in the other thread, an excuse could be that you were going to enjoy the water, but got stuck in the mud.

Some types of mud can be smelly, while others have a barely detectable odor.
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Diremire1234

Postby Diremire1234 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:28 am

Couldn't agree with Boggy Man more. Sounds pretty much like my 'MO'. I would add that as you gain from experience, you'll find the vast majority simply doesn't smell. You'll see!
From a strictly psychological perspective, is it not a return to the womb?

Tim Kelly

Postby Tim Kelly » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:26 pm

I find that saying "Am I doing something illegal? Then call a cop!" usually works.....
"Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh! Quicksand! I'm sinking! I'll go straight to the bottom of.......GLURP!"
(a month later)
"Ugh! Yukkkh! Ptui! I'm out of it! I'm free! Not even quicksand can defeat the power of.....the Eye of Zoltec!"

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:42 am

I was fishing one time. With three naked women. That was the story and we stuck to it. I've also been part of a special internet society that explores riverbanks. If you are someplace where you shouldn't be then just play dumb. Comes easy to me. It's generally easier to get forgiveness than permission. Whatever you do just have a plan of some sort and don't volunteer any real information.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:12 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:I was fishing one time. With three naked women. That was the story and we stuck to it. I've also been part of a special internet society that explores riverbanks. If you are someplace where you shouldn't be then just play dumb. Comes easy to me. It's generally easier to get forgiveness than permission. Whatever you do just have a plan of some sort and don't volunteer any real information.

I just say "What?"

And if they don't move on, I follow with "You want to buy a camera?"

I've never had to come up with anything more. Even works with pissed off sweaty cops.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Sedge

Postby Sedge » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:01 pm

The problem with being easily seen is that someone will call the fire department to rescue you. You don't want a rescue squad to show up with a ladder and a raft while you're enjoying yourself. The area incident photogs will hear the FD dispatch on the scanner radio and show up to photograph the "rescue."

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:41 am

I always bring a friend. My plan has always been just to start laughing like a nut and say they dared me to jump in.
Remember, the vast, vast, VAST majority of people on earth do not even this fetish exists. Even if someone does catch you they're not going to scream "ER MAH GERD A PERVERT!!!". :D
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:08 am

Sedge wrote:The problem with being easily seen is that someone will call the fire department to rescue you. You don't want a rescue squad to show up with a ladder and a raft while you're enjoying yourself. The area incident photogs will hear the FD dispatch on the scanner radio and show up to photograph the "rescue."

It would be even more embarrassing if a television news crew shows up to shoot the "rescue" for tv, and perhaps even want to interview you! :oops:
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Diremire1234

Postby Diremire1234 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:18 am

Boggy Man wrote:
Sedge wrote:The problem with being easily seen is that someone will call the fire department to rescue you. You don't want a rescue squad to show up with a ladder and a raft while you're enjoying yourself. The area incident photogs will hear the FD dispatch on the scanner radio and show up to photograph the "rescue."

It would be even more embarrassing if a television news crew shows up to shoot the "rescue" for tv, and perhaps even want to interview you! :oops:

Don't anyone think for a moment that this could not happen, either. The depth of the embarrassment would likely be deeper than the deepest QS available, although I certainly hope not. :D
From a strictly psychological perspective, is it not a return to the womb?

Return to “General Discussion”