What is the protocol for being discovered?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
maria

Re: What is the protocol for being discovered?

Postby maria » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:19 am

I was seriously stuck to my thighs in thick mud when wearing waders. It was a quiet spot in the woods when I heard a dog coming towards me. Next thing I knew the dog was standing right in front of me "pointing".

I struggled to get out quickly only to see my waders go right under until was nearly waist deep. And then in a matter of less than a minute, the dog owner - a middle-aged woman wearing green Hunter wellies - stood over me and asked what I was doing on her land :oops: !

I mumbled something about exploring the woods ... and then she turned around and walked away with the dog. I have no idea what she must have thought. Fifteen minutes later I finally managed to get myself out of the mud and sneaked back out of the woods, through the country roads and home - all covered in mud!

Moral of the story is I did have a lame reason for being there, and I did have an escape route. But when you're stuck, you simply aren't going anywhere too fast!

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:45 am

The woman who discovered you didn't help you to get out?

veryzeppelin

Postby veryzeppelin » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:54 pm

haha i nearly got caught down on the south coast of England,a little place called Pagham harbour i was checking out the area and found some waist deep tidal mud i took my trousers off and went in with my boxers i sunk down masturbated couldnt go any deeper so got out washed up in a stream and got dressed.i headed for the beach only to be met by a coastguard,he asked me have you seen anybody stuck in the mud i of course said no, he said to me well they match your description, looking down at my self with slightly muddly boots and clean trousers i said do i look like ive been stuck in mud ? he replied no but be carefull then walked off in search of the mystery person in the mud. i hurried off to the beach anf hoped he couldnt smell the delicious ooze i had just been.
help i am not deep enough !!!

cududes

Postby cududes » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:35 pm

The escape route is good advice.

The last thing you want is to take your close off on the sandbar and wade across the river to play in the mud just to have a couple of canoeist decide to have lunch on the sandbar.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:09 am

I told this story a few years back, but back when I was mudding regularly, I had a serious scare.

I had this area in a marsh close to the local county road where I could sink to my shoulders quite comfortably, and go all the way under, indulging in my sinking fantasies, often au natural if it was warm enough. (Lots of prep with bug spray before I headed out)

The place was overgrown with scrub, woody bushes, tall grasses and cattails, and there was a stream nearby which connected two small lakes. So... here I am, floating neck deep in my private mire, naked, with this screen of reeds and marsh grass between me and the stream, when all of a sudden I see this bright colored hunting hat drifting by, like it is floating atop the grass! Barely a foot away from me and my muddy nakedness is a pair of anglers, drifting on the current in a canoe as they were heading to a new fishing spot.

Needless to say, I held my breath. I never heard them approach... and both were talking in low whispers, so I didn't hear that until after I had spotted the hat.

Fortunately, because I was sunk so low in the mud, and the grasses and cattails were thick and tall, they never saw me. I waited for what felt like a year and a half before slowly trying to extract myself from the thick, soupy mud... not easy, as I had buried myself quite deep. Plus keeping low the whole time. After managing to get out, rinse myself off with water I brought with me and dressing, all while lying low, I slowly peeked above the grass to see no trace of the gentlemen. I then beat a hasty retreat.

Only time I came close to getting caught... and I really had no cover story to tell to explain myself.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:21 am

PM2K wrote:I told this story a few years back, but back when I was mudding regularly, I had a serious scare.

I had this area in a marsh close to the local county road where I could sink to my shoulders quite comfortably, and go all the way under, indulging in my sinking fantasies, often au natural if it was warm enough. (Lots of prep with bug spray before I headed out)

The place was overgrown with scrub, woody bushes, tall grasses and cattails, and there was a stream nearby which connected two small lakes. So... here I am, floating neck deep in my private mire, naked, with this screen of reeds and marsh grass between me and the stream, when all of a sudden I see this bright colored hunting hat drifting by, like it is floating atop the grass! Barely a foot away from me and my muddy nakedness is a pair of anglers, drifting on the current in a canoe as they were heading to a new fishing spot.

Needless to say, I held my breath. I never heard them approach... and both were talking in low whispers, so I didn't hear that until after I had spotted the hat.

Fortunately, because I was sunk so low in the mud, and the grasses and cattails were thick and tall, they never saw me. I waited for what felt like a year and a half before slowly trying to extract myself from the thick, soupy mud... not easy, as I had buried myself quite deep. Plus keeping low the whole time. After managing to get out, rinse myself off with water I brought with me and dressing, all while lying low, I slowly peeked above the grass to see no trace of the gentlemen. I then beat a hasty retreat.

Only time I came close to getting caught... and I really had no cover story to tell to explain myself.

I think fisherman speak in whispers because they think that louder noises scare the fish. Logically, I think that makes you a fish?
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

joedeep130535

Postby joedeep130535 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:56 pm

A Mudskipper one presumes lol

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:49 am

Fred588 wrote:I think fisherman speak in whispers because they think that louder noises scare the fish. Logically, I think that makes you a fish?

joedeep130535 wrote:A Mudskipper one presumes lol

Perhaps a flounder... ;) although I did like the mudskipper one, too... :D

71qtech

Postby 71qtech » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:08 am

I was just getting done sinking once, cleaned up in the creek that feeds the area, changed clothes and was starting to head out when I spotted 2 Park rangers heading in. (They missed me by 5-10 minutes playing in the mud). Since I spotted them first I stopped by a larger open water area and waited, acting like I was just enjoying the scenery. I let them “find” me. They were investigating gun shots in the woods and asked if I had a firearm and what I was doing. “No firearms, just going for a hike off the beaten trail enjoying nature officers, do you have a card, I’ll call you if I do”. They said ok, handed me a business card, looked around some more and left. Never had an issue again. But like I said, it was close, 5-10 minutes TOO close. Like the other person said, playing dumb works great.

Return to “General Discussion”