Discovered getting stuck in my boots

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
mandyb

Discovered getting stuck in my boots

Postby mandyb » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:56 pm

So I have discovered another fetish and it gets me so hot. I have some riding boots which come right up to my me knee and fit really well I love wearing them. So I went out with a pair of waterproof over trousers tucked into the boots. I took a cheap ish camera with me so I look a little less like the perv I actually am :D

I find some nice muddy spots and love how my boots sink into the mud gripping my legs and sucking me down. I choose secluded spots but only spots where there are trees so I can pull myself out. If that was not kinky enough I found a thick branch over the mud and straddled it. I sank deeply into the thick sticky mud so my boots were gripped but now the branch was hard up against my crotch preventing me from sinking deeper. Of course I am now very hard so as I struggle to pull my boots out Im rubbing myself against the branch. Oh the pleasure Grin

What a perv I really am :D

quickman

Re: Discovered getting stuck in my boots

Postby quickman » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:28 am

Reminds me of when I was young. My family moved into a new development. There was a lot of lots with incredibly muddy areas. I liked to put on my rubber boots and walk around in them trying to find the best one. I loved seeing my feet disappear slowly into the muck. All the while saying to myself "help I'm in quicksand!" Being it was clay it was really sticky. My mom must have wondered what I was doing coming home so muddy.

Palinov Jensen

Postby Palinov Jensen » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:48 pm

mandyb wrote:
I find some nice muddy spots and love how my boots sink into the mud gripping my legs and sucking me down. I choose secluded spots but only spots where there are trees so I can pull myself out. If that was not kinky enough I found a thick branch over the mud and straddled it. I sank deeply into the thick sticky mud so my boots were gripped but now the branch was hard up against my crotch preventing me from sinking deeper. Of course I am now very hard so as I struggle to pull my boots out Im rubbing myself against the branch. Oh the pleasure Grin

That's kinda hot! :D I enjoyed reading that!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:25 am

I like the pleasure grin too.... :D

mandyb

Postby mandyb » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:43 pm

Palinov Jensen wrote:
mandyb wrote:

That's kinda hot! :D I enjoyed reading that!

It was even hotter doing it im planning my next outing and what im going to wear :D

mandyb

Postby mandyb » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:44 pm

PM2K wrote:I like the pleasure grin too.... :D

I didnt realise just how much it turns me on.

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:08 pm

Ever think about sinking deeper to your waist or chest?

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:28 pm

You are going to want more and more! The mud will become deeper and deeper and perhaps your boots will become taller and taller.

I still remember the old days, venturing out into some boggy woods or exploring little creeks just with wellies and a stick for probing deep spots.
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

mandyb

Postby mandyb » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:13 pm

A couple quick vids from this weekend and probably a little lame for you guys but I enjoyed it :)

The buzzing you hear was a little (ahem) toy :oops:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7QXgLFd7f6URFlIUXMtWTVMOU0/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7QXgLFd7f6UT2FUOFRISDg1aHc/view

Crazee_Canuck_252

Postby Crazee_Canuck_252 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:43 am

mandyb wrote:A couple quick vids from this weekend and probably a little lame for you guys but I enjoyed it :)

The buzzing you hear was a little (ahem) toy :oops:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7QXgLFd7f6URFlIUXMtWTVMOU0/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7QXgLFd7f6UT2FUOFRISDg1aHc/view

Very enjoyable to watch.
Looking forward to more :)

Return to “General Discussion”