Dog in quicksand/mud?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
wolfpackalpha

Dog in quicksand/mud?

Postby wolfpackalpha » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:00 pm

Did your dog ever get stuck in the mud or quicksand before? If so, what happened? How did he/she struggle to get free? :lol:

Boggyhoo

Re: Dog in quicksand/mud?

Postby Boggyhoo » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:38 pm

Yes. I remember.

He was wearing a favorite bikini. No struggle.

BH

Ace

Postby Ace » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:17 pm

Boggyhoo wrote:Yes. I remember.

He was wearing a favorite bikini. No struggle.

BH

Not sure if language barrier or comedy MASTERMIND.

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:18 am

I used to have a Beagle/Rat Terrier cross named Samantha. One day, we were hiking along a swamp, and suddenly she came to perfect point, like a bird dog. I looked where she was pointing, and there was a big old bullfrog sitting on a hummock. That was fine, but then she decided to flush it for me like a bird dog. SPLUT! Up to her belly in soft swamp muck, and I had to drag her out by her leash. So I guess she was a Froghound.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

wolfpackalpha

Postby wolfpackalpha » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:35 am

nachtjaeger wrote:I used to have a Beagle/Rat Terrier cross named Samantha. One day, we were hiking along a swamp, and suddenly she came to perfect point, like a bird dog. I looked where she was pointing, and there was a big old bullfrog sitting on a hummock. That was fine, but then she decided to flush it for me like a bird dog. SPLUT! Up to her belly in soft swamp muck, and I had to drag her out by her leash. So I guess she was a Froghound.

How did she try to get free?

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:34 pm

Somewhere in the back of my head I think we touched on the subject once before. Almost within minutes of my first arrival at the MPV Ranch in '98 we had a stray canine that plunged into the big Clay pit. I really don't think the little guy was very bright. Just sat there kind of looking like "Did I do that?" He managed to be just out of reach and Dave being a dog lover held on to the nearest tree and reached out to grab him by his long fur.

It might have been in 2000 that Janice's dog, a big Rottweiler named Atlas, walked into a scene thinking she was actually in trouble.

Then there was the time at Camp MPV that Dave's dog charged head long into a "Hollywood Quicksand" area. We laughed but he wasn't in on the joke. One very confused dog there.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:08 pm

The only "dog" issue we have ever had at Studio 588 has been barking by one belonging to a neighbor about a quarter mile away and very rare visits by canines running wild. There have been three cats, on a tiny kitten for the duration of a shoot (and adopted by a model). One was a feral cat who passed by every few days for about two years. The other was a resident cat for one season. She had more sense than to plunge into a mud pit but she did manage to get non-muddy parts in about three or four scenes.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

wolfpackalpha

Postby wolfpackalpha » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:35 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:Somewhere in the back of my head I think we touched on the subject once before. Almost within minutes of my first arrival at the MPV Ranch in '98 we had a stray canine that plunged into the big Clay pit. I really don't think the little guy was very bright. Just sat there kind of looking like "Did I do that?" He managed to be just out of reach and Dave being a dog lover held on to the nearest tree and reached out to grab him by his long fur.

It might have been in 2000 that Janice's dog, a big Rottweiler named Atlas, walked into a scene thinking she was actually in trouble.

Then there was the time at Camp MPV that Dave's dog charged head long into a "Hollywood Quicksand" area. We laughed but he wasn't in on the joke. One very confused dog there.

Is the Clay pit thick or sticky enough for a dog to possibly get stuck or struggle in?

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:06 am

wolfpackalpha wrote:
Duncan Edwards wrote:Somewhere in the back of my head I think we touched on the subject once before. Almost within minutes of my first arrival at the MPV Ranch in '98 we had a stray canine that plunged into the big Clay pit. I really don't think the little guy was very bright. Just sat there kind of looking like "Did I do that?" He managed to be just out of reach and Dave being a dog lover held on to the nearest tree and reached out to grab him by his long fur.

Is the Clay pit thick or sticky enough for a dog to possibly get stuck or struggle in?

Yes, but fortunately for my dog, his feet now get dipped in fairy dust each spring. So he is able to walk across the clay pits with no problem.

I almost got sued though, because someone from town crashed his truck when he saw him running across the the pond on the property next to Camp MPV. :shock:
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:08 am

wolfpackalpha wrote:

Well yeah. Works the same as people but I'm not buying that video.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Return to “General Discussion”