Making love in quicksand

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
gamwam

Re: Making love in quicksand

Postby gamwam » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:45 pm

one of the biggest problems ive found with sex in deep mud/qs is actually leverage! when your just floating there weightless with not much to "push" against its actually pretty difficult

lenscap

Postby lenscap » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:25 pm

This is definitely a fantasy aspect I'm sure a lot of us share...I know I certainly do! I definitely think clay or something would be the way to go if one was to attempt it. I actually constructed a small mudpit on my own in the woods a few years back using bentonite clay. The texture was amazingly smooth and quite nice but the temperature was always freezing even during the hotter than hell summer time. It tended to chill the mood ..well for her at least lol
LenseCap's Deviant Art...Sexy ladies in perilous situations

cududes

Postby cududes » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:56 am

Its bugs that always get me. Make sure you check the puddle closely.

Chilcotin

Postby Chilcotin » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:19 pm

Been there, done that....making love in mud is a wonderful and very intense experience....the turn on of the mud itself plus a partner who is into it and who is pulling all the strings to get you off.
I live in an open relationship and am always looking for playmates of either gender ;)
But I agree, depending on the mud/quicksand you are in, regular intercourse might not be the best idea, but there are sooo many more ways to pleasure each other...... ;)

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:17 pm

gamwam wrote:one of the biggest problems ive found with sex in deep mud/qs is actually leverage! when your just floating there weightless with not much to "push" against its actually pretty difficult

There's a guy who has been there. You may have to invent some things not seen in the Kamasutra. :mrgreen:
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

RickVint4ge

Postby RickVint4ge » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:54 am

That's a lot of pelvic and core muscles the guy has to have to pull off that floating thrust in the mud

mscfmjkj

Postby mscfmjkj » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:10 pm

This is the hottest video like that I've come across ( ;) ). Oh to be that lucky guy!
https://mudmadphil.umd.net/download_info/hard_hat_hump

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:46 am

gamwam wrote:one of the biggest problems ive found with sex in deep mud/qs is actually leverage! when your just floating there weightless with not much to "push" against its actually pretty difficult

The mire has to be above a certain thickness in order for things to work out. 8-)
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

tanya_wam

Postby tanya_wam » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:37 pm

Boggy Man wrote:The mire has to be above a certain thickness in order for things to work out. 8-)

As does a guy! :lol:
Oh tosh! Tanya retorted, quicksand churning,
Round her knees, then thighs, then oh dear!
It got intimate with her hips and her panties,
And squished rather funnily up her rear!

reisen55

Postby reisen55 » Sun May 07, 2017 2:35 pm

My ex-wife loved the quicksand fetish and probably would have done it .... but in the hindsight of years I am glad we did not, for during the divorce she brought up the whole fantasy in court in the cold, legal language of a lawyer. That was her lawyer's advice, not her idea. (She was a multiple drug addict and lost everything badly so she had nothing else to lose). Still, the memory of that court document, FAR from an erotic fantasy, sticks with me to this day.

Return to “General Discussion”