Who wants more South Seas stories?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
PM2K
Always Remembered

Who wants more South Seas stories?

Postby PM2K » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:37 pm

Heh.... okay, that's a loaded question... of course, I do, but I'm hoping others do too.

Back in the days of pulp fiction and men's adventure magazines was the idea of South Seas adventures, that is, those taking place in areas like Tahiti etc. Always set in some fictional island paradise, where the ladies are gorgeous and mainly topless... adventures included battles among islanders, against sharks and pirates and those who would do the island harm.

Now... you can see where I'm going with this...

Seeing Nikko in that island girl outfit for that sinking and escaping scene made me hope for more.

I'd really like to see more island adventure stories - naturally involving quicksand in all its glorious forms - but in that old fashioned style. For instance island girl is forced by bad gals from the outside world to lead them to treasure - or to escape with it - and she deliberately leads them all into quicksand instead. She gets out... they don't. Or, a battle of rivals over the chief's son... or an evil island girl trying to off a newcomer to the island and ends up in the quicksand herself. Or one of those Pete Bogg's type foot races for who should be queen leading to.... well, I'll just leave it at that.

This is not a request or anything... merely the starting place for a discussion.

So what about it, folks? :D

DJlurker

Re: Who wants more South Seas stories?

Postby DJlurker » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:28 pm

I prefer my ladies covered, at least in a bikini if nothing else, but I don't mind the setting... :)

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:05 pm

DJlurker wrote:I prefer my ladies covered, at least in a bikini if nothing else, but I don't mind the setting... :)

That or a strategically placed lei works fine for me, too. :D

Weapon X

Postby Weapon X » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:44 am

You've captured my interest! And the less clothes, the better! :D

Definitely need to get Nikko on this, and Summer, and Rockell, and Kendra.... to name a few.

velocity88

Postby velocity88 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:46 am

I, for one, could not possibly complain about more stories in the South Seas setting. Everything about it oozes the exoticism that we associate with sinky locations: sandy beaches, warm tropics, salty air, fruit right off the tree, lithe, brown-skinned natives with exotic ceremonies and voluptuous dancers wearing nothing but flowers. The perfect place to run into a nice pit right in the middle of the day’s routine.

(Disclaimer: We all know that this is just a stereotype, but we are a fetish site and not the Man Booker Prize, and I’m sure everyone here known the difference between reality and fantasy (boy, would Edward Said have things to say about this site, huh?). So there!) :roll:

Of course, I’m a bit picky when it comes to fetish stories. Sure, I don’t mind some island girls in peril, but I personally imagine them to enjoy their situation, whether it was intended or not. I’m pretty sure I’m rather unique on this site, but isn’t there at least a little bit of titillation about island girls leading some shipwrecked ladies to show them the pleasures of the island gods and they decide to take a “permanent residence”? Or am I just nuts this way? :?

Niveous

Postby Niveous » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:06 am

velocity88 wrote:I, for one, could not possibly complain about more stories in the South Seas setting. Everything about it oozes the exoticism that we associate with sinky locations: sandy beaches, warm tropics, salty air, fruit right off the tree, lithe, brown-skinned natives with exotic ceremonies and voluptuous dancers wearing nothing but flowers. The perfect place to run into a nice pit right in the middle of the day’s routine.

(Disclaimer: We all know that this is just a stereotype, but we are a fetish site and not the Man Booker Prize, and I’m sure everyone here known the difference between reality and fantasy (boy, would Edward Said have things to say about this site, huh?). So there!) :roll:

Of course, I’m a bit picky when it comes to fetish stories. Sure, I don’t mind some island girls in peril, but I personally imagine them to enjoy their situation, whether it was intended or not. I’m pretty sure I’m rather unique on this site, but isn’t there at least a little bit of titillation about island girls leading some shipwrecked ladies to show them the pleasures of the island gods and they decide to take a “permanent residence”? Or am I just nuts this way? :?

Nope, I'm right there along with you. I prefer the erotic/willing/DiD-turned-erotic types of stories over the DiD ones. Grim or rescue, doesn't really matter, but I tend to lean more towards grim endings. There's just something about going all the way and not having to worry about holding anything back.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:10 pm

Niveous wrote:
velocity88 wrote:I, for one, could not possibly complain about more stories in the South Seas setting. Everything about it oozes the exoticism that we associate with sinky locations: sandy beaches, warm tropics, salty air, fruit right off the tree, lithe, brown-skinned natives with exotic ceremonies and voluptuous dancers wearing nothing but flowers. The perfect place to run into a nice pit right in the middle of the day’s routine.

Nope, I'm right there along with you. I prefer the erotic/willing/DiD-turned-erotic types of stories over the DiD ones. Grim or rescue, doesn't really matter, but I tend to lean more towards grim endings. There's just something about going all the way and not having to worry about holding anything back.

You gentlemen are preaching to the choir! :D :D :D

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:21 pm

Well, I also prefer that the ladies enjoy themselves... But why not escape and enjoy it again another day? ;)

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:52 am

PM2K wrote:Heh.... okay, that's a loaded question... of course, I do, but I'm hoping others do too.

Back in the days of pulp fiction and men's adventure magazines was the idea of South Seas adventures, that is, those taking place in areas like Tahiti etc. Always set in some fictional island paradise, where the ladies are gorgeous and mainly topless... adventures included battles among islanders, against sharks and pirates and those who would do the island harm.

Now... you can see where I'm going with this...

Seeing Nikko in that island girl outfit for that sinking and escaping scene made me hope for more.

I'd really like to see more island adventure stories - naturally involving quicksand in all its glorious forms - but in that old fashioned style. For instance island girl is forced by bad gals from the outside world to lead them to treasure - or to escape with it - and she deliberately leads them all into quicksand instead. She gets out... they don't. Or, a battle of rivals over the chief's son... or an evil island girl trying to off a newcomer to the island and ends up in the quicksand herself. Or one of those Pete Bogg's type foot races for who should be queen leading to.... well, I'll just leave it at that.

This is not a request or anything... merely the starting place for a discussion.

So what about it, folks? :D

The center of my fantasy life is built around "My island". I think it may go all the way back to boyhood visions of Ginger and Mary Ann on Gilligan's Island. It might also explain why I am such a fan of "white girls" in that environment. Regardless I've maintained a tropical location I refer to as the Island of Haleaukeloa (sp) that is populated by ladies whose only purpose in life is to make me happy. Needless to say it is also a very boggy place as well.
If you bring Pete Boggs into the mix it's not hard to see the things that influenced him, myself, and many others I suspect, were "B" movies, Playboy, Gilligan's Island, and beach flicks. I'd love to see two grass skirted island babes tied up in a cannibal pot. Escaping their absent captors they run right from the frying pan and into the quicksand. Somebody should do this. It easier than a busload of cheerleaders.

Anyhow, I'm with you. :mrgreen:
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:47 pm

there's plenty of room here for many preferences, but give me DID damsels... shipwrecked ones, pirate wenches, indigenous gals, the pit is the limit :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Return to “General Discussion”