Trying to find some good actual stuck videos of gals stuck with boots or leather leggings on actually genuine stuck

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Skyguy_66

Trying to find some good actual stuck videos of gals stuck with boots or leather leggings on actually genuine stuck

Postby Skyguy_66 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:55 pm

I’m trying to look for actual stuck videos of gals with boots or leather leggings or both, actually stuck in stuff like Pippa type vids from back in day.
I’m also looking for gals if they wanna just chat about mud/quicksand and experiences and boots/leather stuck and all that.
Also video recommendations that have to do with girls in leather and boots getting actually stuck, with no set story or anything, just natural and genuine and actually stuck.
Trying to make more friends within these communities and hope everyone has an amazing day!
Last edited by Skyguy_66 on Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rgadt

Re: Trying to find some good actual stuck videos of gals stuck with boots or leather leggings on actually genuine stuck

Postby rgadt » Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:23 pm

Hi Skyguy66:
I'm not female, but I do like wearing ladies' thigh high boots and sinking in mud or quicksand in them. I would imagine you're familiar with UMD, or Ultimate Messy Directory? You can do a search there for boots stuck, boots mud or boots quicksand and find lots of lovely ladies in boots sinking or getting stuck in all kinds of situations... I particularly like Sammy-Jane of Splosh Productions, who is the curvy star of lots of muddy videos where she wears sexy thigh high boots and PVC outfits and strides right out into the depths of a muddy morass, which is very erotic to me, eventually stripping naked in most cases before going right back into the mud. And numerous others. I'm only on this site occasionally so I'm not sure how many boot-wearing ladies hang out here.
rgadt

Mike Nomic

Re: Trying to find some good actual stuck videos of gals stuck with boots or leather leggings on actually genuine stuck

Postby Mike Nomic » Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:49 am

Hi Skyguy 66,

Your tastes seem similar to mine, so that's what I've filmed over the years.

My umd store ... https://mikenomic.umd.net/ ... where you'll find 27 clips
and four free trailers, all booted, from ankle to thigh high.
Some of the girls got so stuck it took them twenty minutes to get free.
I have more to upload, more to edit, and hope to shoot more.
Let me know if you have any particular requests.

Mike.

maria

Postby maria » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:40 am

Mike Nomic wrote:Hi Skyguy 66,

Your tastes seem similar to mine, so that's what I've filmed over the years.

My umd store ... https://mikenomic.umd.net/ ... where you'll find 27 clips
and four free trailers, all booted, from ankle to thigh high.
Some of the girls got so stuck it took them twenty minutes to get free.
I have more to upload, more to edit, and hope to shoot more.
Let me know if you have any particular requests.

Mike.

Loved your work Mike, and Pippa's too - all legendary and an inspiration to all boots in real deep mud fans.

Return to “General Discussion”