Some new ideas for Quicksand

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
TBoneTony

Some new ideas for Quicksand

Postby TBoneTony » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:15 pm

TBoneTony here

I have been taking some time off for the last few years from Quicksand stories to try and develop some new ideas.

I guess recently since last month you might have noticed a few new stories from me and also a few of my older stories on this site in the story section.

I was just wondering what you guys think of a few new ideas I had come up with and wondering what ones you would like to see in my Sakura's Sexy dreams series.

Here is my list of new ideas I had been developing and just wondering what you guys might think of it.

Quicksand Pie (already done)

Cherry Blossom Quicksand Tree (already done)

Quicksand Snake

Quicksand Spider

Quick-cum-mud Octopus

Quicksand Siren

Quicksand Overfiend (Tentacle Demon)

Also here is an old story idea I did in the past that I might like to bring up again for Sakura's sexy dreams series.

Quicksand Pleasure Machine of DEATH!!!!

Just wondering if you guys and girls might like those ideas. My family life has been difficult in the last few years to write erotic stories like this so I am really trying to get back into making Quicksand Erotic stories, so any replies would me appreciated.

TBoneTony

Aiko

Re: Some new ideas for Quicksand

Postby Aiko » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:00 pm

The Quicksand Siren sounds most intriguing. I'm not sure it would fit in well with the series, but by itself, the idea of a Siren luring people into quicksand has potential.
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:49 pm

Aiko wrote:The Quicksand Siren sounds most intriguing. I'm not sure it would fit in well with the series, but by itself, the idea of a Siren luring people into quicksand has potential.

That is a fav idea with me, too! :D

stevensenechal

Postby stevensenechal » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:19 pm

PM2K wrote:
Aiko wrote:The Quicksand Siren sounds most intriguing. I'm not sure it would fit in well with the series, but by itself, the idea of a Siren luring people into quicksand has potential.

That is a fav idea with me, too! :D

Yes, definitely an idea I could sink my teeth into..... :lol:
Arrakis trains the faithful.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:36 am

TBoneTony wrote:Quick-cum-mud Octopus

Yeahhhh!

Especially if he's not a villain, but a nice friendly touchy feely mud-loving sinker-hugging quicksand critter.

Nessie

sakura_inverse

Postby sakura_inverse » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:11 am

Nessie wrote:
TBoneTony wrote:Quick-cum-mud Octopus

Yeahhhh!

Especially if he's not a villain, but a nice friendly touchy feely mud-loving sinker-hugging quicksand critter.

Nessie

I have to agree with Nessie. An octopus does seem affectionate.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/quicksandvampiresandvore/
For more of my fiction, feel free to visit my Yahoo group

stevensenechal

Postby stevensenechal » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:25 pm

Octopus eh? We could get Louis Jordan, the villain from James Bond's Octopussy, to recite his famous line: 'Octopussy. Octopussy.' <best French accent> :roll:
Arrakis trains the faithful.

x42swamper

Postby x42swamper » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:01 am

I like them all , and I think the quicksand spider is a great idea. I like the idea of a little critter spooking somebody and they fall into a bog LOL. :o
As the path narrows you find yourself face to face with a dark towering Shadow. A shadow composed of all your doubts and fears. And he's well armed to defend the treasure.

TBoneTony

Postby TBoneTony » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:43 pm

Just letting you all know that I have not been here in a long time, mainly because of college life as I am doing Accounting and family life as there has been allot going on in July and August.

I am also doing a secret story with someone else on this forum so stay tuned around the end of the year.

And yes I will consider each idea, some will have quicksand and some will be the usual vore peril.

And others will be a mix of quicksand and vore at the same time.

I have also contributed a few of my older stories that I had made for QSLO back in 2006 when it was briefly around back then. Because it died there were a few stories that I had planned that were never seen by anyone except for a few in various sites that did not really contribute much to the quicksand fettish, so I had to wait a long time before I found this forum this year to post them.

TBoneTony

Return to “General Discussion”