What started your fetish?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Fred588
Producer

Re: What started your fetish?

Postby Fred588 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:34 pm

For a long time I THOUGHT I knew where this all started. I had, and still have, a "memory" of seeing a movie trailer in which a female victim fell backward into quicksand while retreating from some sort of monster. After a cutaway she was shown with only her arms above the surface, with those sort of pumping up and down alternately. However, in the Internet age I have searched (nd searched and searched) to identify the movie. I thought it was "From Hell It Came" or "Death Curse of Tartu" for a while until I acquired copies but not the source of the memory. I have concluded that the memory is a false one. Perhaps it was in a dream. In either case, then, the origin of my interest must predate the age when I was watching Saturday morning adventure programs (which is where I remember the trailer being from). That would be the age of seven or eight, in the late 1950's.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:31 pm

Fred588 wrote:For a long time I THOUGHT I knew where this all started. I had, and still have, a "memory" of seeing a movie trailer in which a female victim fell backward into quicksand while retreating from some sort of monster. After a cutaway she was shown with only her arms above the surface, with those sort of pumping up and down alternately. However, in the Internet age I have searched (nd searched and searched) to identify the movie. I thought it was "From Hell It Came" or "Death Curse of Tartu" for a while until I acquired copies but not the source of the memory. I have concluded that the memory is a false one. Perhaps it was in a dream. In either case, then, the origin of my interest must predate the age when I was watching Saturday morning adventure programs (which is where I remember the trailer being from). That would be the age of seven or eight, in the late 1950's.

It was a real nice dream. :)

Funny how memory works. I was convinced every Tarzan film had quicksand in it, so imagine my disappointment when I discovered it only appeared in two of the original Weissmuller films, once in Tarzan's Hidden Jungle, twice in the British reboot from the 1960s and a couple of times in the Ron Ely series.

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:23 am

Hmm, well... the first 'seed' that led to my fetish was watching an old Disney cartoon with Mickey, Donald, and Goofy trying to catch some loony ghosts... And at the end, the three of them get covered in gooey brown molasses, before having flour fall on them too, making them look like ghosts which scared the other ghosts away. (Yeah, it was that kind of cartoon...) And I remember being fascinated about them getting covered like that...
The next 'seed' I can remember his a picture book with an accompanying audio tape called 'Dinosaurs', featuring a stegosaurus and another smaller dino (I forget what species) being chased by a T-rex, eventually tricking it into falling into a tar pit. And then I saw the tar scene in The Land Before Time, after which I started fantasizing about myself sinking in tar.
So yeah, I was interested in tar before QS. Although, I did read 'The Quicksand Book' in elementary school, but I was more interested in the science behind it at the time- to the point I did the QS experiment detailed in the back of the book, and demonstrated it to my class in the parking lot at school. (With help from my mom and uncle, that is.) It wasn't until middle school and learning how to use the internet that I found The Quicksand Page and Kaol's Ol' Sinking Hole that my fetish began to take on its current form... Of course, I still fantasize about tar, but I realize that QS is a bit more 'practical'. :P

(EDIT: Seeing as this is post #747, I hereby dub this my 'Boeing' post.) :lol:

Torrid

Postby Torrid » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:27 am

It was more what led me to this fetish. Most of you have memories from movies, etc. but not me. What led me to this fetish (and I can't really consider it a fetish because it's something I love and see as a natural part of my kinky life) was not a what, but a who. For those of you who know me, you know that I and sirnetwork are married :) he is one lucky dude I must say. Although I am pretty sure if digger had his way my husband would find himself in the weighted down in the bottom of a bog somewhere. We were friends at the time and he used to visit this old website when I was over at his house. I was more less working for him at the time. He would try and hide it from me, I guess he didn't want to seem weird. Either way one day I kinda asked him what it was all about. He told me it was deepsinking.org and that it was a fetish of his that I probably wouldn't understand. Kind of like how he told me that if we were to date that it would only last 3 months or so because I wasn't the kind of woman he was looking for(this was back in the early 2000s). Well, I told him that I could join the forum and he would never guess it was me. And so the name Atorr_idaffair was born. For a while I lurked around. I was kinda like the stalker watching the hot neighbor getting undressed. I was reading stories(JT's really were exciting to me), watching videos, looking at pictures, and then made my way to sinking island. I would say that most of the original members of QS fans remembers good 'ol sinking island. Either way I took it all in and soon became an active member of the community. I could be seen on the island doing role plays, and my stories could be found. There were a few members who I told that I new sirnetwork and was trying to prove him wrong. It went on for months before I finally came out of the closet and admitted the truth of who I was.

It was sirnetwork that took me on my first sinking trip. It was suppose to be in Chester, IL, but it had rained far too much. So my first trip was to a slurry pit in NC. I still remember being excited and nervous at the same time. Somewhere there is a story of my first time in the mud, so I am not going to share that again. My interest peaked more and more, especially when I saw the excitement in SIrnetwork's eyes as well as his pants. I loved the way the mud clings to my body, like a full body glove. I love the fact that it can hold you in place, but can also relax it's grip. From that first trip I grew as a person, even doing some filming with PRP and Fred. I loved it. I got to be on camera playing in the mud that I had grown to love.

I have now learned to use it to my advantage as a tool of bondage, control and breath play. While I do enjoy feeling the mud around me, I more so love having a strong man beneath me in the mud. I use it as a tool to keep him in check while I grind my pussy on his face, only promising him escape from the mud that is nearing his mouth if he swallows my pussy cum that is flooding his mouth.
"Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid."
Hedy Lamarr

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:23 am

Torrid wrote:I have now learned to use it to my advantage as a tool of bondage, control and breath play. While I do enjoy feeling the mud around me, I more so love having a strong man beneath me in the mud. I use it as a tool to keep him in check while I grind my pussy on his face, only promising him escape from the mud that is nearing his mouth if he swallows my pussy cum that is flooding his mouth.

Damn I absolutely love that idea. We need more stories, pictures and videos along those lines!

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:17 pm

The first time was when i was younger I saw a movie I think called the Guns of darkness where an russian/military girl fell in quicksand and slowly sank. It was very appealing at a young age and wondered why I was so interested in seeing a female sink in quicksand.

Then, I was on a college senior trip on the beach in North Carolina at the Outer banks. This girl and I were walking in low tide, and we were chasing each other for some reason. She sank in an area up to her thigh. We were laughing as I pulled her out but it was soft so she kept sinking back in. I was instantly aroused and let her sink a little pretending I had trouble getting her out. Since the mud was softened she sank up to her waist, and being in soft mud closed in a bit so now I had to really pull seriously and make sure i did not sink also. After a few minutes I pulled her out.

I always had an interest in damsel in distress or girls being stuck, but after this real life experience, I became super interested in women struggling in quicksand. I have been in mud/quicksand a few times myself and did have an ex that sank in mud a few times also. Now i love talking about real life experiences and once in a while try to get back out to the mud in the summer months. I haven't sank with anyone lately. I have a very normal busy life and work hard, but always keep up with my quicksand fetish.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:48 pm

Either you have the wrong title or there are two movies by that name. Guns of Darkness was a film starring David Niven that took place in a South American Jungle. Definitely not Russian. It involved a station wagon sinking and three people inside struggling to escape. All three succeed, but its close. A very good and long scene but not as you describe here, so you probably have the wrong title. The movie you saw might be "The Days are Quiet here" or something quite similar.

beachbum wrote:The first time was when i was younger I saw a movie I think called the Guns of darkness where an russian/military girl fell in quicksand and slowly sank. It was very appealing at a young age and wondered why I was so interested in seeing a female sink in quicksand.

Then, I was on a college senior trip on the beach in North Carolina at the Outer banks. This girl and I were walking in low tide, and we were chasing each other for some reason. She sank in an area up to her thigh. We were laughing as I pulled her out but it was soft so she kept sinking back in. I was instantly aroused and let her sink a little pretending I had trouble getting her out. Since the mud was softened she sank up to her waist, and being in soft mud closed in a bit so now I had to really pull seriously and make sure i did not sink also. After a few minutes I pulled her out.

I always had an interest in damsel in distress or girls being stuck, but after this real life experience, I became super interested in women struggling in quicksand. I have been in mud/quicksand a few times myself and did have an ex that sank in mud a few times also. Now i love talking about real life experiences and once in a while try to get back out to the mud in the summer months. I haven't sank with anyone lately. I have a very normal busy life and work hard, but always keep up with my quicksand fetish.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

jungleQSman

Postby jungleQSman » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:45 am

the infamous electric company scene... and the beast master scene ... ;-)

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:34 pm

Fred. It was actually both movies that peaked my interest. I just put them together. LOL

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:35 pm

jungleQSman wrote:the infamous electric company scene...

somehow i saw this clip years before electric company was on the air... it was the mid 60s and there wasn't even PBS
but i remember how the damsel shot a vine and rescued herself in the nick of time, and have loved feisty heroines who don't give up ever since :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Return to “General Discussion”