What started your fetish?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
thesweatmeister

Re: What started your fetish?

Postby thesweatmeister » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:00 pm

I grew up near a very large very muddy lake in New Zealand. That's all I remember. The memory doesn't include any female homo sapiens immersed in the said mud, but imagining myself sinking in the soft ooze got me started.

Then puberty hit...

To my understanding (from a combination of personal experience and what others have told me) what normally happens to a pubescent boy the fantasies they have at the time get intertwined with sexual fantasies. These fantasies then stick with a lot of these people for life, hence the reason myself (and I'm guessing a lot of you) have this fetish.For me I was having fantasies about sinking really deep in mud, and also having fantasies about sweat.

Fast forward many years to 2012, and I still have major fantasies about women in mud and women drenched in sweat.

Cheers.

The Sweatmeister.

rhinodynamo

Postby rhinodynamo » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:23 am

It was a combination of sources; the scene from the Boris Karloff's Tales of Mystery comic of the three robbers (that I posted in the 'Yet More Comic Book Scenes' thread), the Tarzan and the Amazons scene, and the Leech Woman scene. There are other scenes that I love also, but these three are mostly what started it off.
Last edited by rhinodynamo on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

leknight

Postby leknight » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:35 pm

I can't recall any specific quicksand scene. Women in peril of any sort really gets me going, and quicksand is one more. I grew up in the 60s, so there was a lot of this around: Batman, Lost in Space various westerns and safari movies.

Bongo

Postby Bongo » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:39 pm

Back then I watched a lot of Double Dare and all other iterations of Double Dare following it until the show's depature at Double Dare 2000. If you don't know, Double Dare was a Nickelodeon Game Show where contestants would have to do all sorts of crazy stunts while getting messy. And when I say messy I mean REALLY messy. Slime, pies, gak goo, etc. You name it, and contestants ran through it. (For anyone curious, episodes are still up on Youtube. You can watch the final act of one here.) I watched Double Dare for the longest of times since I was younger and grew through the teenage years and beyond. During that time, my fascination for slime, muck, and the messy grew. Nowadays, we would use the term Wet and Messy or WAM for short to describe it.

At first I started searching for things very similar to Double Dare. I came across other shows that were very similar; You Can't Do That on Television and Noel's House Party just to name a few. They're similar as in the substance mainly used being slime/gunge. After that I started to deviate a little bit and started searching for other types, like pies and such. Then I came across mud. A natural substance that varies in thickness and color. While slime had to be produced at home using supplies one would have to buy in large quantities to please themselves, mud could be found in large quantities. Plus, it was all natural and actually stuck to the body better than slime. So I started looking at women go into mud and get covered. However, I wasn't into quicksand yet, just the look and feel of people getting into mud and covering themselves in it. Then I came across that oh so famous video of Krystal sinking into quicksand. I do believe almost everyone has seen it so there is no need to link it. That video really caught my attention and opened up even more doors to more fetishes, like quicksand, bondage, and vore (Latter two are a bit hard to explain. Plus it would make me go off topic a bit further than I would want to go). After that quicksand video, I yearned for more. Long story short, I then discovered Quicksand Visuals, which led to Mud Puddle Visuals, Studio 588, Devil Clown Productions, Pamela Rose Productions, Muddy Pinays, UMD, Damsels in Distress, a whole ton of art on DeviantArt, Furaffinity and stories as well on the internet. Not to mention amateurs just filming themselves getting into mud and such.

So in hindsight, the true beginnings of my quicksand fetish started long before I even knew I was into quicksand. For a more literal way to put it, it started with that Krystal Quicksand video. From there on, I was hooked. And I feel like I just want to get this out there, but Krystal has to be my all time favorite quicksand actress. Maybe it's because she was the first quicksand actress I laid eyes upon.

annasolesink

Postby annasolesink » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Gosh, I think I discovered it by chance. Though there isn't much headfirst sinking, I remember having quite a few dreams about it once I became aware of the whole quicksand kink. Still do actually!

tanya_wam

Postby tanya_wam » Mon May 08, 2017 5:55 am

silkleotard wrote:commercial for pantyhose that said after a long day of working my legs feel like they are sinking in quicksand then it seemed to pop up everywhere

Is that a real advert and can it be seen online anywhere? :o
Oh tosh! Tanya retorted, quicksand churning,
Round her knees, then thighs, then oh dear!
It got intimate with her hips and her panties,
And squished rather funnily up her rear!

quickman

Postby quickman » Wed May 10, 2017 10:06 am

If it's the panty hose commercial I remember it was a real long time ago.

I didn't realize I had a fetish until much later on. When I was a kid I was just terrified of it. Couldn't even watch scenes on TV.
Funny, as I had the courage to face it, I realized my enjoyment of quicksand

Earthscaress

Postby Earthscaress » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:12 am

Like others, growing up, I had a lot of shows and movies that had quicksand scenes or people getting showered with slime. The Neverending Story was certainly one I watched a lot. In the summer, I would always run around barefoot whenever possible and the feeling of mud between my toes was fun, but I didn't really get aroused by it until puberity.

There was a game called Wipe Out! that was a board game that had plastic surfer guys as your pieces and you had to move them around this board while someone poured this blue-green goo that chased you. I have no idea if my family actually played the game after we bought it, but I remember using that goo several times while home alone after school and discovering I had the capability to masterbate.

So getting enthralled sexually by quicksand didn't happen until several years later when I discovered some knee-deep mud in the woods. The pressure of the mud around my body was unlike anything I experienced. And that was all it took!

pt200386

Postby pt200386 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:54 am

No question: it was Lois Nettleton's sinking scene in "Valley of Mystery." Check it out if you've never seen it:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcrm94 ... shortfilms

gilligansunder

Postby gilligansunder » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:37 am

For me, it was when I was a kid. I was travelling with my parents and we were staying at a hotel. My mom put on the tv for me to watch and it was the Harlem Globetrotters on Gilligans Island. At the time I had already developed a shoe fetish and I was fascinated by Gilligan's sneakers, anyway, there was a scene where Gilligan was trying to warn the professor about a plot to take over the island. The professor didn't want to hear it and Gilligan walks backwards into quicksand. As you can see in my avatar the camera then pans to Gilligan's feet (and please don't spoil it by telling me it was a mannequin) as they star to disappear into the sand. Then of corse Gilligan tries to call for help the professor says just a minute Gilligan looks down where his feet used to be and the camera show a damn near close-up of his crotch. They don't show the rescue but the professor does go to help him when he turns around to see a sailor's hat (next to a sign that says Quicksand) right over where Gilligan was standing. I think I've been obsessed with that scene ever since because I liked the fairy tale damsel in distress stories as a kid but something always seemed to be missing, I would later figure out I was into guys. Anyway, this scene was the first I had seen where a guy had been the damsel for another guy and ever time I see someone I find attractive with a good pair of shoes I imagine him in that scene.

Return to “General Discussion”