What started your fetish?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
jungleQSman

Re: What started your fetish?

Postby jungleQSman » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:38 am

MadMax359 wrote:
jungleQSman wrote:the infamous electric company scene...

somehow i saw this clip years before electric company was on the air... it was the mid 60s and there wasn't even PBS
but i remember how the damsel shot a vine and rescued herself in the nick of time, and have loved feisty heroines who don't give up ever since :twisted:

that's the sesame street one with Anne Mera narration....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKbrXkpzEeA

The Electric Company one has Otto the director...and Igrid .... ;-)

scooterjack

Postby scooterjack » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:14 am

Duke's of Hazard. Daisy Duke running right into a bog, wearing her tight Jean shorts. When Bo and Luke show up, one of them says, " QUICKSAND ! " "DON' T STRUGGLE! " :shock: That was the one I remember as a kid. I still associate tight jean shorts with sinking in quicksand.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:19 am

scooterjack wrote:Duke's of Hazard. Daisy Duke running right into a bog, wearing her tight Jean shorts. When Bo and Luke show up, one of them says, " QUICKSAND ! " "DON' T STRUGGLE! " :shock: That was the one I remember as a kid. I still associate tight jean shorts with sinking in quicksand.

And a fine association it is, too. :D

I would add "topless," too, because that is the way I roll... :D

H8ms2014

Postby H8ms2014 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:46 am

scooterjack wrote:Duke's of Hazard. Daisy Duke running right into a bog, wearing her tight Jean shorts. When Bo and Luke show up, one of them says, " QUICKSAND ! " "DON' T STRUGGLE! " :shock: That was the one I remember as a kid. I still associate tight jean shorts with sinking in quicksand.

I keep missing the Daisy in QS scene :roll: . I keep catching "Coy Meets Girl" scene :?

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:14 am

H8ms2014 wrote:

I keep missing the Daisy in QS scene :roll: . I keep catching "Coy Meets Girl" scene :?

Ask and ye shall receive. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_UDYC-Z7QU

Starts around the one minute mark.

wesley

Postby wesley » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:08 pm

I don't have the "quicksand fetishit" only "buried in sand" I can talk about it here ?

Tim Kelly

Postby Tim Kelly » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:23 pm

In my case it was a scene in the comic strip "Kelly's Eye", published in the English comic "Valiant" in 1964; my namesake, the Indestructible Kelly, was pursuing a minor villain through a jungle and not looking where he was going; the inevitable happened (he obviously hadn't watched enough Tarzan movies); he went straight to the bottom of the bog; it took him a very long time to extract himself, climbing the roots of an adjoining tree; his survival was due to his wearing of the eponymous "Eye", the Eye of Zoltec, an artifact of Inca origin, a representation of a human eyeball in rock crystal, which granted its wearer indestructibility; the whole scene was somewhat reminiscent of the similar scene in "Apocalypto".
"Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh! Quicksand! I'm sinking! I'll go straight to the bottom of.......GLURP!"
(a month later)
"Ugh! Yukkkh! Ptui! I'm out of it! I'm free! Not even quicksand can defeat the power of.....the Eye of Zoltec!"

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:46 pm

Tim Kelly wrote:In my case it was a scene in the comic strip "Kelly's Eye", published in the English comic "Valiant" in 1964; my namesake, the Indestructible Kelly, was pursuing a minor villain through a jungle and not looking where he was going; the inevitable happened (he obviously hadn't watched enough Tarzan movies); he went straight to the bottom of the bog; it took him a very long time to extract himself, climbing the roots of an adjoining tree; his survival was due to his wearing of the eponymous "Eye", the Eye of Zoltec, an artifact of Inca origin, a representation of a human eyeball in rock crystal, which granted its wearer indestructibility; the whole scene was somewhat reminiscent of the similar scene in "Apocalypto".

I recall you posted that scene a year or so ago in the qs comic thread... it was a cool scene. :D

redspydr_1979

Postby redspydr_1979 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:52 pm

For me it was the movie "From Hell it Came" which for those that don't know is a 1957 horror movie about a walking tree monster who throws its victims into quicksand. I remember watching it as a kid and being excited when the quicksand scene occurred. I recall trying to find the movie after getting a little older and enjoying other quicksand scenes from that point on. As I became a teenager I realized it was a sexual fetish that was attributed to enjoyment of bondage, domination, and damsels in distress. However, it still mostly revolves around quicksand to this day.

articwolf2013

Postby articwolf2013 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:06 am

What really got me interested or pointed out to me that I was interested was some documentary I watched when I was young about quicksand and stuff. I remember in the documentary people actually sinking in the stuff I think on the Missouri or the Mississippi I can't remember for sure and talking about a few things like how to find it. I really don't even remember the name of the documentary cuz I was probably like 12 at the time maybe 13 but I knew it interested me a lot and I was lucky enough to live near a creek which had some stuff that was right in and around Knee Deep and I remember going out to that Creek and exploring trying to find any spot that would be deeper than knee-deep then we move to another place that also had a creek and I like immediately that spring and summer started searching the creek to this day I still can't find it documentary again though would probably have helped if I'd known the name but oh well.. (or even the channel it was on XD)

Return to “General Discussion”