The PERFECT quicksand scene?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Weapon X

The PERFECT quicksand scene?

Postby Weapon X » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:22 am

I would like to know...what is everyone's perfect quicksand scene or pic? You know, the scene that you find yourself comparing other quicksand scenes to (without even realizing you are doing it, sometimes). This is just out of curiosity, and I know many people have different opinions on this. I'm mainly interested in what other people think.

In my opinion, the perfect (and my all-time favorite) quicksand scene is Maggie in Chester quicksand in MPV's Maggie Solo #2, which was released almost a decade ago, if I remember right. Maggie had the perfect body for me (I admit, I'm a chubby chaser)...I fell in love with her legs, her chest, her whole body was amazing. The look and consistency of the Chester mud was just right, how I would imagine quicksand is supposed to look (if that makes sense). Insert Maggie into Chester quicksand, and the result is something that STILL does something to me after all of these years :shock: . The struggling she does near her submergence is breathtaking...my only wish is that I could have been there in person to "save" her at the very last instant...and keep sinking together again and again.... ;)

Has anyone seen or heard much from Maggie? Just curious, I miss her...

MadMax359

Re: The PERFECT quicksand scene?

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:43 pm

QS Francesca-Int23.jpeg

mine is Francesca Le, from what i think is her first practice sink...
she's a beautiful red head with natural curves... she's sunk to a perfect depth... and she's emoting just the right level of anxiety, calling for help, i just can't help but want to go save her

after a few more minutes of watching her struggling, of course... :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

mudmanic2011

Postby mudmanic2011 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:33 pm

I love this pi/scene...thx mad max 359!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:29 pm

I agree with Max and mudmaniac... that pic is a stunner. :D

Magic Engineer

Postby Magic Engineer » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:20 pm

-
Last edited by Magic Engineer on Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

spunkee311

Postby spunkee311 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:25 pm

Great question.

Like everyone else, it's hard to come up with the best Quicksand scene. Mine make up of three.
1. The Interrogator - Embre - PRP
2. Car Stuck Scene - Krystal - Devil Clown
3. The flower? - Blonde - DIDVP (same model that did the jogger)

Personally, I think these are the best and exceptionally well done. The Interrogator had the exact amount of struggle, her hands were tied, behind her back, and the peat looked amazing.
Carstuck with Krystal was in a natural location but the mud was thick. I loved that she kept her arms in the whole time and the pacing was excellent. More amateurish than the others but that's what I loved about it.
The flower, again, the peat was amazing. I believe it was studio588's location. And the struggle was great. One thing I loved about this scene was how the model would bounce a little bit up and down. Made the scene really stand out.

Chimerix

Postby Chimerix » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:57 am

Lots of high scoring scenes out there, and I've spent lots of time and money looking! But rather than grocery list the almost-winners, I'll just say that I haven't found a perfect quicksand scene yet.

I say "a" perfect scene instead of "the" perfect scene because my definition of perfection is tied to my mood. I would actually need a selection of perfect scenes to make sure I could be appeased at any moment of any day!
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

jack c

Postby jack c » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:51 am

Best scenes:

1. Drama: Tarzan's Hidden Jungle
2. Pure Sink: Kristine Lynn in "Young Lady, Deep Mud."
3. Length: Badderly Island
4. Private Video: Gummy in "more Real Mud Drama"
5. Real Actress: Nessie in Sumac videos

Just my take - there are certainly others that are good.

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:07 am

Magic Engineer wrote:Outfit: An obscure mud scene from 'Gina's Heels'

Had a quick google search, no luck, what is Gina's Heels?

ghostofmyeyes

Postby ghostofmyeyes » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:44 am

My favorite is MPV's "Soft Evidence" with Darby and Kym. Somehow Darby found the perfect spot in the bog, just far enough from plausibly reaching anything, thick enough that she only plunges to her upper thighs, yet soft enough the she was able to slowly, steadily sink to submersion without having to basically pull herself out and transfer herself to a softer spot, as models end up doing in many scenes. Neither too thick to plausibly engulf the model, nor too watery to plausibly hold her in place. Perfect.

There's also this great masochistic arc for the Darby character, as the conceit that blinds her to the danger of the quicksand and Kym's deadly idea of playfulness, slowly crumbles beat-by-beat throughout the scene. She realizes her folly in it's devastating totality, but by then it's far too late. Lots of masochistic fantasies have these disproportionately brutal punishments for seemingly minor mistakes, and it's a thing I'd love to see more of in quicksand stories. There's just no tension for me when a clearly villainous or unpleasant character sinks, unless it also brings them to this place where they see that they were wrong and it's not going to be okay. And I want to see the heroic and virtuous brought to the same place; the quicksand doesn't care who made the misstep, it will have it's due no matter who blunders into it's domain.

Return to “General Discussion”