Hawaii Locations

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
jungleQSman

Hawaii Locations

Postby jungleQSman » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:57 am

Quite a while back I chatted with a fella that had a great spot in Hawaii in an abandoned sugar cane plantation?

The QS was rather like a large bog of loose peaty mud/silt from washing the canes but was grown in tropicaly....
I lost contact and learned later that unfortunatly he had passed away (i think in the early 2000s), freak heart attack I belive.

picture for reference.....

Any one have any information or recall him disscussing it, he was active in the Yahoo men in QS groups... back in the day
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sneek24

Re: Hawaii Locations

Postby sneek24 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:59 pm

I would love to hear about some Hawaii (big island) locations as im actually moving there in Sept.

mudxdresser

Postby mudxdresser » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:01 pm

I used to correspond with him in the 90's. The word was he blew his heart out in a marathon session doing too many poppers.

Here are the only photos I seem to have of him and they indicate his name was Frank but I can't remember his last name right now. Most folks knew him by his user name which had "mud" in it, again, I've forgotten it. Can anyone here help out?

He lived on Oahu and frequented the sugar cane washing ponds on the western end of the island. He also knew of wonderful mud areas up that highway just to the north that goes up into the mountains. I've driven by before there on vacation and could see the mud, he knew how to get into there somehow. He also canoed up to some mud one of the rivers on the island but I don't think the mud there was actually very good at all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jungleQSman

Postby jungleQSman » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:55 am

hey thanks for the 411, i used to as well.....Another buddy i cant find actualy went out there with him to visit, QSmuscle, the big dude from Ohio that lived in SD.

mudxdresser

Postby mudxdresser » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:07 pm

Went lookin' and found the rest of the info. That was Frank DiCapua and you're right, he went by the name "swampstud", not mud something.

rhinodynamo

Postby rhinodynamo » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:53 am

I remember that name, but not his pic. I agree, I think it was Yahoo that I knew him from, and I remember hearing/reading that he had passed. Looks like he was living the dream.

fetboy8

Postby fetboy8 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:22 am

I remember chatting him years ago though I believe it was on AOL.Com

Return to “General Discussion”