new group for male deep sinkers

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
gamwam

new group for male deep sinkers

Postby gamwam » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:58 pm

i decided to start a new group for male deep sinkers,.. i used to have one a while back but ning closed it down

bare in mind its not just another group dedicated to what gear your wearing,. but more the act of sinking in deep in mud or quicksand,. and those who dare to go all the way

the group is designed more towards the gay aduience as there isnt many places out there for us,. but anyone can join,... only male related media should be uploaded though

http://deepsinkingguys.socialparody.com/main

mud_boi

Re: new group for male deep sinkers

Postby mud_boi » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:19 am

Thanks Gaz - I really appreciate this!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

sinker562

Postby sinker562 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:29 am

Hey, thanks so much for setting this up. Been a long time. DB

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:13 pm

No problem! I quite miss having the old Ning group as it was popular and busy! Remember it's not flaw work without contributions and members, and not everyone is on here!, so please help spread the word around other forums or groups that you might visit! Please be careful though with announcing the forum on yahoo groups, a lot of them are now defunct and over run with spam!, so if u are going to tell other yahoo group members please make sure your only posting the link up on reputable moderated groups

Also remember although the group is male orientated, anyone is free to join, man woman gay straight or whatever!, but only male experiences or media will be on the group

Gaz

rhinodynamo

Postby rhinodynamo » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:14 am

I miss some of the old Yahoo groups, before the Great Purge.

Northerner

Postby Northerner » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:25 am

Are there any other mudding forums dedicated to the gay audience? Just curious --the gay mudding community seems HUGE, judging from comments on YouTube videos -- seems natural you would have a forum that focuses on your interest.

Congrats taking this step, I hope you feel welcome here, but I understand the signal to noise ratio must be pretty low here for what you're looking for.
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:34 pm

of course i feel welcomed here,,much more than i did on the original deepsinking,.. there are one or two other sites,. but a lot ofthem are about men getting thre kit or boots muddy and not really about sinking as such,.. i call them "costumed mudder" sites,.. asmost of the guys on there are only interested in whatthre wearing when rolling about i na pittifull 2 inch deep muddy puddle,.. im hoping this one will be different and more for your hardcore qiucksand and totall submersion lovers

asi said though although it is a male orientated group anyone can join, as long as they only submit male orientated material,... so far its going well , nearly 70 members after just a few days andallready a small selection of pics and videos and forum posts,.. so im hoping it carries on, and will soo upload some of my own sinks there

gaz

steve84

Postby steve84 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:12 am

Just joined up Gaz :) I used to be on your original ning group also, which is actually how I met a local buddy to go on my very first sinking adventure! So I actually have you to thank for that, now that I think about it ;)

Look forward to being a part of your new group :)
"This one's for the ladies".... well I ain't no lady and I wanna see it! :D

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:58 pm

Ohhh! I am famouse now in the male sinking community :), shame I can't sink anymore lol

blazeskier

Postby blazeskier » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:38 pm

I joined, thanks for starting this group! My profile is muddymanmudman - please friend me!

Return to “General Discussion”