Interducing your SO (Significant Other) to Mud

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
dougiezerts

Interducing your SO (Significant Other) to Mud

Postby dougiezerts » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:46 am

Do any of you have advice on how best to introduce your SO's to the subject of mud? And do you have your own stories on the subject?
My girlfriend and I haven't done mud, yet, but we've taken several "chocolate baths" together. And chocolate is a bit similar to mud! I introduced it when we talked a bit about what turns me on, sexually. I was a bit affraid she'd be freaked out by it, but she wasn't. It helped a bit that I showed her one of my SPLOSH! magazines.
Hopefully, we will do mud soon!

Robert
Producer

Re: Interducing your SO (Significant Other) to Mud

Postby Robert » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:08 am

Your on the right track being open and honest. Mud is not very far away from chocolate!!

Good Luck!

dougiezerts

Postby dougiezerts » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:45 pm

Except that chocolate is edible! :D

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:55 pm

She sounds open minded. Your best bet is to just come out and tell her. I've done the same with several past girlfriends and the worst response I got was "Hey, whatever turns you on".
Maybe we're not as weird as we think? 8-)
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

dougiezerts

Postby dougiezerts » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:19 pm

Actually, my girlfriend is willing to try mud with me. It's just a matter of when the right situation will be. She has a house now, and she also has a large baby pool, so we'll probably filling up with mud and wallow in it, one summer evening. Can't wait!

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:32 pm

One suggestion: make sure the mud is NOT cold.

dougiezerts wrote:Actually, my girlfriend is willing to try mud with me. It's just a matter of when the right situation will be. She has a house now, and she also has a large baby pool, so we'll probably filling up with mud and wallow in it, one summer evening. Can't wait!
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:40 pm

OK, I'll chime in here. Here is how the conversation went with my Lady. The subject of special sexual interests/turn ons/turn offs had come up.

Me: "Do you understand how a guy could get turned on by watching a beautiful woman take a mud bath, sliding around in all that slippery mud?"

She: "Of course."

Me: "And you understand how a guy can get turned on rescuing the damsel in distress, and being suitably rewarded?"

She: "Duuh. . ."

Me: "Okay, now. . . combine the two."

She: "Good girls don't play in the mud. Only bad girls play in the mud. If I was careless, I might step in a deep spot and get stuck. Would you rescue me? I'd be very grateful. I'd do almost anything if you saved me from sinking. . ."

Yeah, she's like that. She doesn't think she's beautiful, so she thinks she has to be ten times as sexy instead. :D
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Raidium

Postby Raidium » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:23 am

I brought this up with my GF when the same subject came up. I asked her "Do you think its wierd that a guy can get turned on by watching a girl slowly sink in deep mud/quicksand?" Her reply "No at all! It seems to be a bit or the norm for a guy to be turned on by a damsel in distress." We sort of started doing something explicit around there so that kinda stopped the conversation so I'm sure there is some possible room for that in the future! :mrgreen:
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it..."

http://raidium.deviantart.com/

mudxdresser

Postby mudxdresser » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:51 am

Amazingly...the odds are actually with us...psychologists tell us that at least 50% of all women have sexual fantasies involving being covered in a slippery substance...obviously you've got to have lucked into the correct side of those odds...but...more often than not...you have...just go slow...don't be a self focused fetishist dick...treat her as a person...not a thing...make sure the mud is particle free clay...start with massage...and...when the time comes...eat some mud pussy like 'twas chocolate...mmm...love that mud pussy!...

dougiezerts

Postby dougiezerts » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:10 am

50% of all women? Wow, I didn't know that!

Return to “General Discussion”