Hah! (moved from Nuggets)

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Magic Engineer

Hah! (moved from Nuggets)

Postby Magic Engineer » Mon May 27, 2013 1:35 pm

http://worldnewsviews.com/sex-on-memory-foam-feels-like-being-stuck-in-quicksand-spring-mattress-maker-finds/

So really all we need to fuel our desires is to have sex on a memory foam bed. Forget telling your partner your fetish, just do it on one of these and kill two birds with one night. Secret safe, and still getting your kicks in.

QuicksandMania

Re: Hah!

Postby QuicksandMania » Mon May 27, 2013 1:43 pm

My wife and I have talked about getting a new bed, boxspring, and mattress, so this helps, thanks.

Sydney

Re: Hah! (moved from Nuggets)

Postby Sydney » Mon May 27, 2013 5:58 pm

Suddenly I'm reminded of the comedian that talked about having owned a waterbed, and having sex on it. Specifically, about wanting to change the tempo, but the waterbed basically saying, "Oh no you don't."
Taking anything too seriously is as big a threat as not taking it seriously enough. - Berke Breathed,

nachtjaeger

Re: Hah! (moved from Nuggets)

Postby nachtjaeger » Mon May 27, 2013 9:48 pm

We used to have a full-wave-motion waterbed, and I can attest to that problem. And getting out of sync with the waves in the bed, and bottoming out, etc. etc. Very comfy to sleep on, not so great for marital bliss.

Sydney wrote:Suddenly I'm reminded of the comedian that talked about having owned a waterbed, and having sex on it. Specifically, about wanting to change the tempo, but the waterbed basically saying, "Oh no you don't."
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Return to “General Discussion”