I finally did it!

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
mscfmjkj

I finally did it!

Postby mscfmjkj » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:21 pm

After years of lurking and only having fond, childhood memories of playing in the mud, I finally went out for the sole purpose of finding mud... and I found it! - but first, here's a story.

It was last year when my interest finally bubbled up to the point of actually going out there and seeking some mud for real (you may remember the fabled sand mine which caused such a tizzy). I teamed up with a fellow mud enthusiast who lived close to the general area, but after I did much google-maps searching and he did a couple exploratory visits, we came up empty. Not finding such a miraculously-described oasis of muddy bliss was disappointing, but the bug had bit. I started reaching out on the forums and paying close attention to any clues for potential spots.

Fast forward to today, and I still hadn't experienced my first mud excursion... but that all changed when the words "clay pit, central Florida" caught my eye. Of all the potential muddy experiences, smooth quarry clay was highest on my wish list. After some google-mapping and a location confirmation from the o.p., I was all set. Gathering my materials, I wanted to be sure that I had everything I needed: 2 jugs of water to rinse off with, old shoes, old shirt, extra change of clothes, towels, bug spray, 2 flashlights (in case one didn't work... it didn't), ziplocks for the phone, garbage bags to sit on for the drive home, a tarp to collect any muddy articles... I felt all set to go find some mud (or dispose of a body).

I arrived at sunset so that I could use the waning light to navigate the dirt roads, but then take advantage of the darkness of night to play. There were two potential spots to check out. As I hid my car in a covert-looking patch of foliage, I was thinking about the silky-smooth white clay described in the post on the forum, but I was also distracted by what can only described as noob thoughts: "Did anybody see me come in?" "Should I change to my junk shoes now, or go barefoot?" "Did I use enough bug spray?" "White shirt to blend in with the clay, or black shirt to blend in with the night like a ninja?" (I'm Asian, so guess which color won) "Should I put one jug of water outside the car so I don't leave muddy handprints, or should I keep everything loaded up in case I need to make a speedy getaway?" "I need to pee."

Walking around the first spot, it was clear that things had dried out since the original post. Everything felt pretty solid. Following the dried water trails down the dried clay mounds, I found small puddles here and there, but nothing big enough to play in. Maybe I'll have better luck at the second spot. I decided to wear my junk shoes until I found something good, in case of any stray metal or sticks and whatnot, but I had barely taken two steps in the second spot and SQUISH. It wasn't any deep mud, but it made me hopeful that there would be more water and softer clay. I dropped off the shoes and a water jug to return to for cleanup, then explored the area, enjoying the pleasant feeling as my feet sunk into soft, smooth clay. I climbed one of the mounds to an elevated area and found a somewhat bowl-shaped depression that kept the water from escaping. After a few taps, the surface broke, revealing thick, doughy clay. It was barely past ankle-deep, but it was fun churning up the spot. I enjoyed seeing the waterbed effect as my feet sent ripples through the mud, and I was surprised at just how strong the suction was. But that spot would only go so far; most of the water had drained away downhill, leaving the elevated area mostly dry.

Continuing exploring the area, I find several soft spots or places with a thin, hard crust. Finally, I find a spot which seems a bit deeper and softer than the rest. I start softening the spot, slowly growing the hole of thick, smooth clay until I have an area large enough to lie down. I take off my clothes so I can feel all of the soft, creamy clay, and start to enjoy myself. At this point, more of those random thoughts enter my mind: "So, I'm really naked in public" "Am I really about to hump this clay?" "It's such strong suction on my arms and on my legs... I wonder" "I hope nobody finds me right now... no, shut up, think about the mud... but this would be just about the most compromising position ever... mind on the mud... "Officer... um, I slipped... and my clothes fell off... and I landed in the mud"... dick in the mud, mind on the mud, dick in the mud, mind on the mud." So far, I think I can probably scratch off "exhibitionist" from my C.V.

With each thrust, the clay rocks with my body and actually carries me further in each direction, like I'm floating. I put my arms down on the mud in front of me for leverage, and my arms gradually disappear beneath the surface. It takes a surprising amount of effort to break the suction and pull them out. It feels so amazing, but I'm still not getting there. For all of its doughy jiggle, silky smooth texture, and tenacious suction, there just doesn't seem to be enough friction. I reposition so that I can get at the thick clay on the bottom. I pin my arms beneath me, enjoying the stuck feeling, and work up the thicker clay from below... so incredible! My dick had become a mixing spoon, combining the thick clay to make a deliciously smooth batter... and every cake needs frosting! :o

I had been there for a few hours, so I decide to start getting cleaned up... now, where did I put that water jug? I could have sworn it was right... it's not there! I put it RIGHT there, right? Did someone take it? Who would take my dirty shoes and water? I'm covered in clay, and I can't find my water, and there might be someone out there, so I don't dare use my flashlight! I guess I'll just have to grope by the moonlight, maybe squirting out a little peek from my flashlight, but definitely not full strength! I finally do find my shoes and water, and clean up as best I can. Because I was still paranoid about being found, I tried to keep as low light as possible, so I was only moderately sure about my cleanup job... when I got home to shower, I saw my cleanup was just that... moderate.

For my very first real-world sink (though there wasn't really much sinking to speak of), it was still an amazing experience. The clay was incredibly soft and smooth, and I got to pop my mud cherry. With some rain, the clay will be even better! This was the most perfect start to my cross-country mud trip. As I drive from Florida to Michigan for work this summer, I had wanted to take the opportunity to go sinking for the first time. Well, that's one check, but I'm still looking for any potential spots in Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, or MIchigan. I'm definitely hooked after tonight, so if anybody has any leads they would be generous to share, I'd be eternally grateful!

Scarol

Re: I finally did it!

Postby Scarol » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:48 pm

You are very lucky :o , I live in the Nethelands in province "Gelderland" but in the city's we don't have much privacy :cry:
Work to live....or live to work...

mscfmjkj

Postby mscfmjkj » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:00 am

The moon glistened on the glassy surface of the clay. Floating, entirely supported by an impossibly soft pillow of clay, I see my feet poking up out of the mud, and beyond them, a lone tree set against the backdrop of night. I feel like I'm in a Corona commercial ("miles away from ordinary" for sure).

Yep, the day after I pop my mud cherry, I'm back for more! I already feel more at ease since last time. The extra rain softened everything up nicely. After making the rounds, I decide to try developing one spot, churning away at the surface and digging down into the harder clay. It's even creamier and smoother than last night! With some work, I manage to deepen one spot to almost knee-deep, and prepare an area large enough to stretch out. It's so relaxing to feel held and weightless at the same time. Much of yesterday's nerves have gone; it feels so natural to be naked, covered in mud in the moonlight. I rub clay all over my body, enjoying the great slurpy sounds it makes.

This was all, really, way too impulsive. I was just vetting a construction site before deciding to return to the clay spot. I actually took a small detour to the construction site on my way out, but had to pull a quick abort when I saw someone manning a backhoe (who works Sunday night? sheesh!). Am I being foolhardy, returning to the same spot the very next day? What if someone gets wise and is there waiting for me?

In my clay pit, I try out different maneuvers like barrel rolls, clay angels, even some superman dives (and yep, mud bellyflops hurt just as much as water bellyflops!). After a couple exciting episodes ;-) I decide it's about time to go; all the rain made it a bit cooler tonight, and I'm starting to get chilled. I use some shallow puddles to wash off most of the clay, and this time I find my water right away.

When I get back to my car, I find that I've only been here for a couple hours! I can do more than that, surely! And with my leaving on my road trip next week, I might not get another chance to visit the spot until late August, and who knows what shape it'll be in then? But I am a bit cold, and I'll only get colder if I have to rinse off again; so score one for common sense... except... well... I can at least go back and take a photo or something... after all, I put so much work into my little clay pit! So I cautiously bring my phone to my spot and carefully (carefully!) ease myself back in. I really wanted to capture the Corona view, but it just didn't come out at all.

So I'm back lying down in the mud, holding my phone precariously out of the clay... it's a challenge extricating yourself from slurpy clay without using your arms! I just couldn't find any good leverage to get out! I definitely had way too much fun with that struggle. After cleanup #2, I'm definitely cold, so it's time to head home. My experiences the past two nights have been incredible. I wasn't sure if I would ever have the nerve to really go for it, but having done it twice, it feels so natural and amazing! As I prepare for my cross-country road trip, I feel ready to dive in (figuratively and literally) to any new experiences that await me!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:14 am

I enjoyed your description of your first encounter with good clay. And that is some nice-looking stuff there. I am envious.

It'll get easier. And it will feel even more natural. Eventually, where you stash your stuff becomes routine. Out at Massivia, I have my own tree, and under it is where everything stays while I sink.

Nessie

Northerner

Postby Northerner » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:34 am

Great to read about this! I had my first sink last summer, with mixed results, like you I was super nervous and I didn't even end up having quite as good a time as you. May you have a fruitful muddy road trip!
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

newtothis

Postby newtothis » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:38 am

what an awesome story! sounds like a perfect night to me!

Return to “General Discussion”