New to this:)

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
newtothis

New to this:)

Postby newtothis » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:35 am

hey everyone! i just wanted to say hello to all! i am a 26 year old female from Canada and have always had an interest in quicksand! I wasnt aware so many other people have the same interest so I am happy to have found this site! I am unsure of how to approach people with this interest, but i would love to go sinking with someone sometime! any advice on how to approach people about this?! Cheers all:)

beachbum

Re: New to this:)

Postby beachbum » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:01 pm

Hi there. Welcome. It is always nice to hear from a female interested in quicksand. It is amazing to find out so many people who have this same interest as I always thought I was alone in this interest. My initial advise would be to participate in the site first and see what the people are like, and enjoy discussing it. Many of us have quicksand stories and experiences and it is great to share them. I have been sinking with people before. I love to go sinking again as well with someone, but I like to get familiar with people first who have that interest. Some of the moderators do have quicksand pits, opportunities to meet up which are safe, others like to individually sink. Would love to chat with you about it anytime. I have found many of the people on this site to be very friendly and responsive in sharing their interests.

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:10 pm

Welcome! If you are a 26 year old female looking for a QS partner, you are about to be inundated with offers. Please ignore the crude replies and stick around the board- we're not all that sort. Where in Canada? I'm in Upstate NY, and Montreal is closer than NYC for me. The Toronto area isn't out of reach either.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

newtothis

Postby newtothis » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:06 am

Thanks everyone for the welcomes!:) such a friendly group you all are here! Im in NB Canada and i am always a friendly person to chat with! Have a good night everyone!:)

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:25 pm

Would be glad to chat with you anytime.

Raptor90

Postby Raptor90 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:00 am

Howdy from nova scotia. I though of driving up toward the bay of fundy. Found some cool spots while up that way working, but it seems to be hard to find a secluded places to park etc

spitfirewinds

Postby spitfirewinds » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Welcome to the site!

I lived in Saint John NB for a couple of years there but I'm back in NS now. I found a couple of spots in the time I was there. If you're anywhere around there I might be able to tell you how to find them. Northern NB and I'm afraid I'm at a loss.
"Bugger."

newtothis

Postby newtothis » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:15 pm

Yes the bay of fundy is beautiful but there are so many tourists around this time of year! Thank you all for ur replys btw:)

newtothis

Postby newtothis » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:16 pm

Yes the bay of fundy is beautiful but there are so many tourists around this time of year! Thank you all for ur replys btw:)

klib21

Postby klib21 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:24 am

Advice: seriously, don't let the creeps creep. Just shun unwanted PM internet sex advances.

Return to “General Discussion”