Quicksand Hypnosis

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
maps

Quicksand Hypnosis

Postby maps » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:19 pm

Has anyone ever heard of hypnosis that makes you feel like you are sinking?
"BLOOD WIL FOLLOW BLOOD
DYING TIME IS HERE
Damage incorporated"

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Re: Quicksand Hypnosis

Postby dlodoski » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:23 am

maps wrote:Has anyone ever heard of hypnosis that makes you feel like you are sinking?

I had a friend that was a natural at hypnosis. He was training to be a hypnotherapist (smoking cessation, weight loss etc.). We actually talked about having him put a couple ladies under (he had no trouble 'getting' gals) and suggest to them that they were sinking in quicksand (and video tape it). It was an intoxicating proposition, but we both decided it was unethical.

Oh well. :mrgreen:
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:04 am

Yes.

I heard of a member of our community who commissioned himself something along those lines -- this was some years ago now -- but he said it didn't really work.

I'm not sure whatever happened with that.

I think it's a cool concept but I apparently cannot be hypnotized, at least by a recording. I have tried several self-hypnosis recordings, such as lucid dreaming, biofeedback and astral traveling -- and none of them did anything for me at all.

Nessie

Ace

Postby Ace » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:47 am

dlodoski wrote:We actually talked about having him put a couple ladies under (he had no trouble 'getting' gals) and suggest to them that they were sinking in quicksand (and video tape it). It was an intoxicating proposition, but we both decided it was unethical.

What if they consented though? Plus, that's not too far off the map in terms of things normal stage hypnotists do anyway. There's plenty of video of stage hypnotists getting their volunteers to believe they're in quicksand, same as getting them to believe they're a chicken.

That being said, I don' think I believe hypnotism to be real. I think sometimes people just want it to be, and go along with the act. I dunno, I've tried it and such, never worked.

QuicksandMania

Postby QuicksandMania » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:57 pm

Nessie wrote:I heard of a member of our community who commissioned himself something along those lines -- this was some years ago now -- but he said it didn't really work.

I'm not sure whatever happened with that.

Mistress Hypno Katrina was a telephone sex hypnosis operator back in 2003 whom I commissioned to record a quicksand hypnosis session, not of my sinking, but of my watching someone else sink. Nessie is correct about it not having the desired effect even after I had Katrina re-do it. Sadly, Katrina developed cancer (or so she claimed) and disappeared from the Web shortly after that.

I still have those recordings somewhere but plan not to post them given their lack of effectiveness and the fact that they were not intended for public distribution. The fantasy really needs to be tailored to the person anyway. Some of the providers at http://www.niteflirt.com (NF) specialize in hypnosis if anyone wants to try it.

NOTE: I just checked NF and learned Katrina has a listing so evidently she is still alive (hooray!) or someone else has assumed her persona or these are "dead" (sic) listings. See http://www.niteflirt.com/Mistress-Hypno-Katrina for that. Good luck!

Return to “General Discussion”