Our Fantasy

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Duncan Edwards

Re: Our Fantasy

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:34 am

jagfiles wrote:I did hear one case when the story Four Babes in a Bog was being filmed one of the gals had to be helped out because the quicksand/mud was particulary thick in that spot.
Even in one of Chuck Langs works where he used two gals in one shot they both needed help getting out.

Getting a lady stuck isn't that unusual by itself. On that particular instance we got Jimminy Thicket's girlfriend at the time very stuck and it took several of us quite a bit of effort to help her get free. Probably the most solidly embedded model I've ever seen was Brittany at the MPV desert location that we used. It took myself and Buddy Weiser about 10-15 minutes of serious digging and pulling to get her out of there. Another time was the end of Kristine's white bra and panties video where she couldn't even get back to the surface right away which gave Droopy and I some heart trouble.

One occasion that has not been mentioned much if at all was the first trip with Stormy Rose to the quarry location we used. She had a little trouble mastering getting under and couldn't figure out quite how to get back to the beach either. I crawled out and told her to take a deep breath while I put a hand on her shoulder and pushed her under. As soon as I quit pushing she should pop back to the surface like a cork. There had been a lot of rain and when I got vertical next to her it was like being in a six foot thick layer of sloppy peanut butter floating on top of the water. I pushed her down to arms length and let go...nothing...she just stayed there at that level. I reached down and put a hand under her arm and pulled her up easily enough. She was none the wiser that it wasn't supposed to work just like that so I said nothing at the time. I think her feet were probably into water or a layer so thin that the thicker layer on top actually pushed down and held her there. Don't ever think you know so much about playing around in this stuff that nothing can go wrong. I've learned that lesson several times now.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

jagfiles

Postby jagfiles » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:44 am

I guess when dealing with quicksand no matter how one is familar is with it (parden the expression) always expect the unexpected.

jack c

Postby jack c » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:14 am

I still can't figure out how Brittany went under so easily in Plane Crash In the Jungle. Unless she was weighted, that didn't look fake. Also in the earlier River in the Jungle - she went in like a rock with her arms upstretched. How did she do that? Two of my favorites for this reason.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:39 am

jack c wrote:I still can't figure out how Brittany went under so easily in Plane Crash In the Jungle. Unless she was weighted, that didn't look fake. Also in the earlier River in the Jungle - she went in like a rock with her arms upstretched. How did she do that? Two of my favorites for this reason.

We've discussed before how certain body types often, but not always, lend themselves to sinking. Brittany is so wonderfully proportioned that she comes across as a bigger girl than she really is. She is actually very petite with relatively low body fat. I didn't even realize how small she really was until I had to go shopping for size 4 women's shoes for her. She compares very well in overall size and build to the first lady who ever sank in a qs video, Mina. Something else that people don't catch is that Brittany has been getting in deep mud longer than anyone else out there and she's still doing it. She didn't begin with Studio 588 or MPV but all the way back to the mid - 90's with Rob Blaine at Messyfun. Yeah, she's the world's only twenty year mud model. Experience is on her side. Add to that Fred's peat was in a charitable mood for both of these scenes and you get two really great sinks that are just as they appear to be. There were no weights, no ropes, nothing but deep properly aged and maintained peat in a good mood and the right performer who knows her stuff. Nothing fake at all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jack c

Postby jack c » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:56 am

Duncan,

I know we have had this conversation once before. It just makes a rule by proving the exception - she can go under without any of the arms under the surface techniques. She is perhaps my favorite paid actress in the various films being sold. She is unique. Obviously, you know her and worked on her scenes - I am just a humble guy on the end admiring her scenes. Either way, she is quite the QS model/actress.
- Jack

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:19 am

Actually quite a few actresses have acquired the ability to submerege with both hands in the air all the way. It does take some learning and the mud has to be the right consistency, neither too thick or too thin, and it helps if the mud is thick at the bottom. Such submergences have been done numerous times in both peat and clay. It has also been done in both peat and clay with the wrists TIED to a rope overhead.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:24 am

What Fred said. Stephani is a great example of someone who breaks the body type rule. Just a great natural.

Return to “General Discussion”