Sea Shepherd Embarks on Latest Piracy Trip

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
kham
Always Remembered

Sea Shepherd Embarks on Latest Piracy Trip

Postby kham » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:34 am

From gCaptain

Pirates
Just fucking PIRATES
I do hope the Japanese Navy has a few combatants riding herd on their whalers. And have specific ROE to deal with these fucking pirates
Including the use of Deadly Force under standard ROE all navies use on the high seas.
Warn off
Direct Warning
Interpose if able
Warning shots
Fire to disable - HMG or light autocannon
Fire to KILL, 5-inch rapid
FIRE TO KILL, Antiship missile

Recovering survivors I would leave to the ship commander, but if it was me, I'd let the motherfuckers SWIM back to Australia
PIRATES
Nothing fucking but
And PIRATES , GET NO MERCY

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Sea Shepherd Embarks on Latest Piracy Trip

Postby PM2K » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:10 pm

kham wrote:From gCaptain

Pirates
Just fucking PIRATES
I do hope the Japanese Navy has a few combatants riding herd on their whalers. And have specific ROE to deal with these fucking pirates
Including the use of Deadly Force under standard ROE all navies use on the high seas.
Warn off
Direct Warning
Interpose if able
Warning shots
Fire to disable - HMG or light autocannon
Fire to KILL, 5-inch rapid
FIRE TO KILL, Antiship missile

Recovering survivors I would leave to the ship commander, but if it was me, I'd let the motherfuckers SWIM back to Australia
PIRATES
Nothing fucking but
And PIRATES , GET NO MERCY

Now that would be a Whale Wars episode worth watching... :twisted:

Torn between wanting to see the ship slowly shredded by cannon-fire, or a quick swissssssssssssh...... BOOM!

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:13 pm

More Nemo than Blackbeard. Forgot about the crazy ax boat lol.
I'm still conflicted. On one side you got a bunch of nutcases that put the mental in environmentalist. On the other hand a bunch of assholes using science as an excuse to kill whales. Institute of Cetacean Research........LOL. Look guys I'm sciencing......I've discovered that whales die when you poke them with a harpoon, and also that they taste good.
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:24 pm

The teeny problem is, pretty much every government has declared that Yeah, all retardo-fun aside, You fuckers ARE acting as PIRATES

And I have seen assholes like this first hand. Spoiled little bitches using mommy and daddy's money to get themselves out of whatever jam they get into and think is a 'cause'. Probably the best response I remember, is when Greenpricks, tried their act with Russian whalers, actually getting their boats and zodiacs right alongside, and actually trying to board.... They were met at the rail with a bunch of guys wielding AK-47s - the real kind - and firing just enough to miss them. Some ended up in jail in Murmansk, long enough to make the point, and how cold winter is at that latitude :twisted:

They break the laws of the sea, not to mention collision regulations. I figure, you do that, you are on your fucking own. Including rescuing yourselves when your toy boat sinks

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:29 pm

Somebody does need to nut up and actually stop them. Not like you need a battleship either. Wait for them to start the shenanigans and start plinking the bridge windows when they get in close lol. At that point it's obviously self defense.
--Sun Tzu

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:06 pm

The Japanese Navy has been shadowing them closely the last few times, I have no doubt they'll be here. It's good training if nothing else. And good press for them, protecting their countrymen and assets. The last time they wanted to wave their toy dick around, they failed physics 101, with fiberglass and lightweight composites failing in a collision with steel hull. Professionally, I was sad at a nice boat being wrecked - and sinking -- but otherwise was laughing my balls off :twisted:

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:51 pm

Im on their side.
Its all about peace and love and good happiness stuff

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:34 pm

I get that some people are against eating whales but putting the lives of people in danger to protest it is absolutely wrong. A whale is not woth the life of a human being.
Imagine if some animal rights wackjob decided to start ramming cars full of deer/turkey hunters off the road because they wanted to 'protect' Bambi's mom. Not something that should be encouraged or tolerated.
If this keeps up somebody is going to die sooner or later.
--Sun Tzu

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:55 pm

Mynock wrote:I ...If this keeps up somebody is going to die sooner or later.

Yeah, that's the big thing right there. They are operating in a very unforgiving environment.

Whales are great people. I love them. Hate to see this kind of crap going on but if these enviro-nazis really had the whales best interest at heart they could do much more to prevent this in the courtroom and the court of public opinion with all the money they spend getting on television and YouTube. There's definitely some self-interest and promotion at work here. Their excuses for doing this are just as lame as the Japanese for pretending science has anything to do with their legalized murder of some very intelligent creatures. Hate it all we want the Japanese are doing this legally and what the Sea Shepard loonies are doing is piracy, terrorism, whatever you want to call it. Sooner or later it's inevitable that somebody is going to pay the ultimate price for this kind of show business.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Tim Kelly

Postby Tim Kelly » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:23 pm

I get the distinct impression that Kham might just be.....Japanese?
"Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh! Quicksand! I'm sinking! I'll go straight to the bottom of.......GLURP!"
(a month later)
"Ugh! Yukkkh! Ptui! I'm out of it! I'm free! Not even quicksand can defeat the power of.....the Eye of Zoltec!"

Return to “Off Topic”