Remembering a fallen solder

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
boots in quicksand

Remembering a fallen solder

Postby boots in quicksand » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:59 am

If I may, I would like to take a moment to remember Cpl. Nathan Frank Cirillo, the canadian solder killer today in the horrific terrorist attack in Ottawa, Canada.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Remembering a fallen solder

Postby PM2K » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:24 am

It was a terrible day to be certain. :( When coupled with the attack on two other soldiers by a similar scumbag who was driving a car and ran them down, killing one, it is a sobering reminder of how fanatical our enemies can be.

The attack on Ottawa was also a direct attack on our democracy and us as a civilized people. It shocked many of my fellow Canadians to the core. I am heartened, though, by the immediate and heartfelt support we received from our allies in the United States and Britain. That Penguins and Flyers game tonight was something else, when they sang the Canadian anthem at the start of it in a show of solidarity with us. Brought tears to my eyes.

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:30 am

Salute to the Sargent-at-Arms, Kevin Vickers, who put the pedophile death-cult scumbag down

And a note to the rest of the cocksuckers out there: You think this will make us frightened? You really don't fucking know Canadians at all :evil:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:25 am

kham wrote:Salute to the Sargent-at-Arms, Kevin Vickers, who put the pedophile death-cult scumbag down

And a note to the rest of the cocksuckers out there: You think this will make us frightened? You really don't fucking know Canadians at all :evil:

Yeah... you don't wanna fuck with the Sarge of the House of Commons...

BSink42

Postby BSink42 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:13 pm

The Canadian Parliament is honoring Mr. Vickers at the moment (I'm watching CNN)

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:38 pm

CNN need 'reporters' who are not blithering leftist retards, for one thing

For another, regarding will they change the status of the memorials? Guessing not
The retard going on about what measures, and the hand wringing and how this is a win for ISIS? Shut the fuck up bitch, shilling for the enemy is not appreciated. And you don't know fuck-all about what measures that could be taken. Push it, and these 12th-century apes might be looking down the barrel of the War Measures Act - and that's a big fucking gun

Jesus, the blithering retard actually gurgling about how could he get from the Cenotaph to Parliament Buildings so fast....look at a map you stunned bitch, its maybe 300m on a straight line tops, doubled say 600 by road, how fucking long does that take to drive?? WHAT a moron!

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:54 pm

Facts and journalistic integrity have little importance to the American media. In another hour they'll be calling it a hate crime and demanding the S at A be arrested for violating the bastards religious freedoms or something. :roll:
Glad someone put the scumbag down before he could do any major damage. They blew away the asshole who did the car attack on Monday too. Canada knows how to deal with terrorists.
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:43 pm

Best commentary on this I've heard...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N89BAADF1bE

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:56 pm

Someone out there agrees with you Myn

From Motherjones.com

fightingfish

Postby fightingfish » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:26 pm

He saved the lives of others by giving his own! This man truely is a hero!
Thank you quicksand actresses for the marvelous job you are doing for us fans! :)

Return to “Off Topic”