B-Movie Beauties Photo Gallery

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
herbsmall

Re: Melissa Moore

Postby herbsmall » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:20 am

The last, and worst, movie of the trilogy was the dreary Angelfist. The movie starred Cat Sasson in the lead role. I decided to feature second lead Melissa Moore, because....well, I really just didn’t want to look up any pictures of Cat Sasson. She had the pointiest breast implants I have ever seen...seriously, she could have poked someone’s eye out with those things. Anyway, Cat was hair stylist Vidal Sasson’s daughter. (My lack of appreciation for her aside, Cat Sasson is a pretty cool name.)

You can see Cat here in the Angelfist trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgDPBcbbqpE

If you like what you see of Melissa Moore, I would recommend that you skip Angelfist and check out Jim Wynorski’s Hard to Die, which I mentioned back in the Gail Harris post. That is a good one. Angelfist isn’t. Anyway, Melissa was also in Sorority House Massacre 2, Stormswept, and Invisible Maniac. After retiring from acting, Melissa became some kind of champion horse rider, which is weird because she is over six feet tall. I thought horse riders were supposed to be short, but I guess that just applies to horse racing jockeys.

As for the director, I actually have another movie by him called Angel of Destruction queued up to watch , and it looks like it may be the exact same movie yet again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

herbsmall

Re: Delia Sheppard: Would you cheat on Brinke with her?

Postby herbsmall » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:49 am

Consider the next two ladies to be the “Would you cheat on Brinke Stevens with this woman?” posts. As anyone who has read anything I’ve ever posted can tell, I think Brinke is the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen, so I can’t imagine anyone who was fortunate enough to be with her would even want to look at another woman, much less cheat on her. Just as an aside, has anyone noticed on several of the Studio 588 scenes that Brinke wrote, her character has been left for a younger woman? Apparently, Brinke just doesn’t realize how attractive she is.

In Haunting Fear, Jay Richardson played Brinke’s husband and he cheated on her with Delia Sheppard. While Haunting Fear is definitely Brinke’s movie, and Brinke herself considered it her finest performance for many years, Ms. Sheppard does turn in an excellent performance as Richardson’s murderous secretary. I think this is the best acting I’ve ever seen out of Ms. Sheppard and probably the best acting I’ve seen from Jay Richardson, too. While I’m not saying Fred Olen Ray is one of the great directors, he does know how to keep a plot moving and how to make a movie fun and entertaining and what to put in a movie so guys will like it. Haunting Fear has a very old plot, the wife has nightmares and her adulterous husband uses them to drive her to a heart attack. However, Haunting Fear is so well acted and so much fun, it is the most entertaining movie I’ve seen with this plot. I don’t want to give away any spoilers, but, after setting up a potential rescuer for Brinke, in the person of Jan-Michael Vincent’s character, Haunting Fear provides a neat little twist at the end and eschews the cliche of Brinke remaining a damsel in distress to be rescued by the handsome hero.

Ms. Sheppard appeared to jump into the mainstream with Rocky V, although that didn’t get her out of the B’s. She was also in Roots of Evil, co-starring Brinke but you can see the Jillian Kessner post for more info about it. Other Delia Sheppard movies include Sex Bomb, with the luscious Linnea Quigley; Night Rhythms, with Julie Strain; Animal Instincts, again with Jan-Michael Vincent; Mirror Images, again with Julie Strain; and Sins of Desire with Shannon Tweed and Gail Harris.

Here is the trailer to Haunting Fear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkUaiIqC8y0
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by herbsmall on Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.

herbsmall

Re: Delia Sheppard, Part 2

Postby herbsmall » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:51 am

More of Delia ... I wonder if she's named for the Johnny Cash song. Not likely I guess since she was born in Europe.
Last edited by herbsmall on Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

herbsmall

Re: Edy Williams

Postby herbsmall » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:02 pm

Edy seemed to have a good bit of mainstream success in the 1960s, appearing on three of my favorite TV shows of the era, Batman, The Man From U.N.C.L.E. and The Beverly Hillbillies. I am surprised that she never leapt onto Star Trek. Anyway, the Hillbillies episode she is on is much better than the one that above mentioned Jeanne Bell was on. Of the three Batman episodes she was on, one was a Catwoman episode, so obviously Edy was overshadowed by Julie Newmar, as she was overshadowed by Brinke in Bad Girls from Mars. (Although, judging by Brinke's kiss comment, she might disagree with me.) Edy was also one of Liberace’s three hench-girls on the Batman episode where he was the villain. Those are definitely the worst episodes written by the normally brilliant Lorenzo Semple Jr. and among the worst episodes of the series in my opinion.

In the 1970s, Edy married B-movie director Russ Meyer, and became a fixture in his films. I think Edy is now best remembered for flashing her breasts at some awards ceremony or festival, but I can’t remember if it was Cannes or the Oscars. Speaking of, if you’re wondering about the Roger Ebert comment on one of Edy’s movie posters, he wrote the screen play to Beyond the Valley of the Dolls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zp321cK-RY
Last edited by herbsmall on Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:35 am, edited 6 times in total.

herbsmall

Re: Edy Williams, Part 2

Postby herbsmall » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:05 pm

More of Edy

nachtjaeger

Re: B-Movie Beauties Photo Gallery

Postby nachtjaeger » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:45 pm

Thanks again for sharing these.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

herbsmall

Postby herbsmall » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:54 pm

nachtjaeger wrote:Thanks again for sharing these.

I appreciate your comments. I'm glad your enjoying the thread.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:56 pm

What's not to enjoy? :D

herbsmall

Re: Linnea Quigley, part 1

Postby herbsmall » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:53 am

PM2K wrote:What's not to enjoy? :D

I’m glad you’re enjoying the thread, too, and thanks for taking the time to post. You never know what someone is going to like, since everyone has different tastes. I had one friend in college who said he thought Linnea Quigley was the ugliest woman he had ever seen, although most guys who were in college in the 1980s and early 90s thought she was quite beautiful. However, since Halloween is coming up, I thought I would feature her, since she was probably the Scream Queen who got the most mainstream media attention in the 1980s.

Anyway, Linnea is best known for Return of the Living Dead (she’s Trash, the girl who dances naked on the tombstone), Silent Night, Deadly Night (she’s the girl that gets impaled on the reindeer antlers), and Night of the Demons. I also highly recommend Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers. Since I enjoy seeing two women together, I must also mention Beverly Hills Girls, where Linnea had a lengthy love scene with another woman.

Ms. Quigley is one of only two actresses that will be featured on the thread that I have had personal interaction with. She seemed very nice. She does a lot of work with animal rescue and animal related charities, and most of our conversation actually centered on our dogs.
Last edited by herbsmall on Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:36 am, edited 4 times in total.

herbsmall

Re: Linnea Quigley, part 2

Postby herbsmall » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:56 am

While I try to be respectful of the ladies, and do truly appreciate all the entertainment they’ve given me, I hope I can be forgiven for getting a bit sleazy. I have never seen Linnea listed on any “best butts” list, and I think she has one of the most gorgeous asses that I have ever seen. I am curious what the rest of you think of her behind.
Last edited by herbsmall on Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Off Topic”