The Helmsman Did What?

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
kham
Always Remembered

The Helmsman Did What?

Postby kham » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:57 am

Sal's...

My response was pretty much the same as the old heads was
Are you fucking kidding me??

So would have been my response. Shoot him in the fucking head. You aren't issued a .45 or a Hi-Power to look cool, girls. When someone disobeys a direct order in a combat situation, you sort it out. IMMEDIATELY. You blow their fucking brains out. And the next guy gets the job, with the suggestion that I don't give a fuck what you and seaman Timmy were to each other, obey my orders, or you're the next fucking corpse on the deck.

Like Sal says, more info, more ... anything. For the love of God, this isn't fucking safe-space blanky juicebox bullshit. This is where shit is real. It does look like a total failure from the top down, but anyone with a brain also knows, a fish rots from the head. And this didn't start last week

Mynock

Re: The Helmsman Did What?

Postby Mynock » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:16 pm

Yea.....they pretty much just got in a boat, went for a joyride and were too stupid to realize they were in trouble till trouble was standing on the deck pointing a machine gun at them.......wouldn't surprise me if the helmsmen refused the order because it would've made him spill his beer. :roll:
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:54 pm

As Sal says, someone for the love of, get more sources of information. Because from the start lying liars have just been fucking lying. The
"young officer" oh, you mean the Full Lieutenant, who is 27 fucking years old?? Did he need his mommy holding his hand while they were out on their ocean cruise? And '' the chain of command was unclear'' WHAT THE FUCK , is that supposed to mean? Remember what Jayne said about that? It's the thing I beat you to death with until you figure out who's in gorram charge here. And he wasn't wrong. Worse, under arms and in a combat situation? Fuck me. Y'know, I've been grinding on the bullshit and retardation of the Navy for years. Guess what? I fucking HATE being proven right. This outfit right now looks in worse shape than McHale's Navy , and god help them all when they start trading shots for-real with an opponent who's not a complete fuckwit relying on you just surrendering like a bunch of toddlers

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:56 pm

Farsi Island Investigation Released

As bad as everyone thought , even the guys who were saying hold off on flaming the guys there
Nuh-uh
Courts -Martial
X2 Minimum
Maybe more

Jesus Christ, this is a fucking disaster. And with the retard announcing today how fabulous! it is for allowing TG troops to serve, it just magnifies how fucked we are. Because sooner or later - likely sooner - we are going to be in a shooting war with a near-peer opponent, and Alice and Jenny are going to be too worried about which uniform hides their cock best. Instead of actual, you know, training.
It's 1932 girls. And we playing pretend with boxes marked "tank" . God almighty

Return to “Off Topic”