B-Movie Beauties Photo Gallery

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
herbsmall

Re: Rhonda Shear, Part 2

Postby herbsmall » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:39 am

A few more Rhonda pics.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by herbsmall on Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

herbsmall

Re: Elvira, Part 3

Postby herbsmall » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:45 am

Fred588 wrote:She looks very different, but that's definitely her. I say keep these coming.

I'm glad to honor your request and that you enjoyed the pictures. Here are a few more nude pics of Cassandra in her pre-Elvira days and consider this my thanks for giving my favorite actress several years of employment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fred588
Producer

Re: B-Movie Beauties Photo Gallery

Postby Fred588 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:56 am

Technically it would be more accurate to say I gave her a few days of employment per year for six years (so far). While on the subject I have not seen any recent pictures of Ms Peterson but she would be a natural candidate to do a quicksand scene or three.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

herbsmall

Postby herbsmall » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:07 am

Fred588 wrote:Technically it would be more accurate to say I gave her a few days of employment per year for six years (so far). While on the subject I have not seen any recent pictures of Ms Peterson but she would be a natural candidate to do a quicksand scene or three.

Here Cassandra is at a 2014 convention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvV2z1dUaSw

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:24 am

herbsmall wrote:
Fred588 wrote:Technically it would be more accurate to say I gave her a few days of employment per year for six years (so far). While on the subject I have not seen any recent pictures of Ms Peterson but she would be a natural candidate to do a quicksand scene or three.

Here Cassandra is at a 2014 convention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvV2z1dUaSw

Cool. Yeah she could do some scenes.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:20 am

Oh, yeah. I am both a huge Cassandra Peterson fan and a huge Elvira fan. To quote Gomez Addams, "I would kill for her, I would die for her; either way, what bliss?" ;) She's on my "approved list"; a joke with my wife about women I'm pre-approved to sleep with if I ever get the chance.* Rumor has it her "breadwinners" as she calls them are original equipment.

She's another lady who, like Brinke Stevens, is aging beautifully (if at all.)

Fred588 wrote:She looks very different, but that's definitely her. I say keep these coming.

* also on my "approved list" are ST:TNG's Marina Syrtis, sexy songstress Bernadette Peters, and Lucy Lawless (TV's Xena, Warrior Princess). My petition to add the brilliant, geeky and goddess-like Asia Carrera to the list is still under review. :(
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

herbsmall

Postby herbsmall » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:50 pm

nachtjaeger wrote:Oh, yeah. I am both a huge Cassandra Peterson fan and a huge Elvira fan. To quote Gomez Addams, "I would kill for her, I would die for her; either way, what bliss?" ;) She's on my "approved list"; a joke with my wife about women I'm pre-approved to sleep with if I ever get the chance.* Rumor has it her "breadwinners" as she calls them are original equipment.

She's another lady who, like Brinke Stevens, is aging beautifully (if at all.)

* also on my "approved list" are ST:TNG's Marina Syrtis, sexy songstress Bernadette Peters, and Lucy Lawless (TV's Xena, Warrior Princess). My petition to add the brilliant, geeky and goddess-like Asia Carrera to the list is still under review. :(

If you're a Marina Sirtis fan, you may want to check out an old 80s B-movie called Blind Date, not to be confused with the Bruce Willis/Kim Basinger movie. Marina has a small part as a prostitute. She's only in the movie for a couple of minutes, but she was topless almost the entire time. I was in college when Next Generation was popular, and I remember that somebody rented the movie without knowledge of the fact that she was in it. After he mentioned her topless scene, it became a pretty popular rental with guys around campus. Actually, I think the guy who rented it may have gotten it for Kirstie Alley, who was in it, too, and this was when Cheers was on, and she was in Wrath of Kahn as well. Marina was also topless in Charles Bronson's Death Wish 3, but it was during a rape scene, and I don't care for those. Death Wish 3 is a pretty hilarious movie (not sure if it was intentional) if you haven't seen it. Of course, I was well into my Brinke Stevens fandom by then, so she was pretty much taking care of my "I don't care what this movie is about. I'll rent it just to see her" needs.

Marina is actually one of the few celebrities I've met, at a convention. However, she would only sign one item, so I got her autograph for my then-girlfriend and didn't get one for myself. She seemed a lot more vivacious and outgoing than her Counselor Troi character.

Cassandra's equipment certainly looks all-natural to me.

herbsmall

Re: Jeanne Bell, Part 1

Postby herbsmall » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:07 am

Director Cirio H. Santiago made the exact same movie at least three times, once in three different decades. The plot involves a beautiful (well, not so much in the one from the 1990s, but we’ll get to that later) karate expert seeking her missing sister, finding that she’s been murdered and taking revenge. Actually, looking over his filmography, Santiago may have made the same movie more than three times, but these were the three times that I saw it. The earliest version of the movie that I am aware of is TNT Jackson, starring Jeanne Bell. It is a fun movie, but I don’t think your life will be diminished if you don’t see it.

In addition to TNT Jackson, Ms. Bell also starred in The Muthers, Some Like It Cool, and Three the Hard Way. She also guest starred on Kolchak : The Night Stalker and The Beverly Hillbillies. Unfortunately, her Hillbillies appearance was during the absolutely unwatchable last season. Seriously, I love the show but watching an episode from the last two years can cause you actual physical pain.

Here is the trailer for TNT Jackson. She’ll put you in traction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRS7Bxx_62s
Last edited by herbsmall on Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

herbsmall

Re: Jeanne Bell, Part 2

Postby herbsmall » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:08 am

More of Jeanne Bell

herbsmall

Re: Jillian Kessner

Postby herbsmall » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:15 am

The second time that Santiago made the same movie, it was known as Firecraker and, in some markets, The Naked Fist. This is the best of the three films and I can tell you what takes it from merely entertaining to every heterosexual male needs to see this before they die in two words: warehouse scene! Seriously, I loaned Firecracker to a friend and he told me he watched the warehouse scene six times before he was able to finish the movie. What makes the scene so hilarious is that female lead Jillian Kessner pretty much beats the crap out of everyone she comes across the entire movie...until the warehouse scene. A couple of guys try to assault her and she runs. They walk up to the world’s dumbest warehouse security guard, who allows the hoods to just take the gun right out of his hands and karate expert Jillian just stands idly by while the hoods kill him. She then retreats into the warehouse, where her dress gets caught on various and sundry items, until she is stripped down to her high heels, bra and panties, and then suddenly she remembers.... “Hey, I can beat the crap out of these guys” ...and she proceeds to kick off her shoes and do just that, although not without her bra getting ripped off in the fight. The scene may not read like much, but trust me....it is cinema gold.

The late Jillian Kessner was married to noted director of photography Gary Graver, who has worked for both Orson Welles and Fred Olen Ray. Yep, he worked for the man who made Citizen Kane and the one who made Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers. (Guess which one I liked better.) Anyway, Ms. Kessner starred in one movie that Graver directed called Roots of Evil (aka Naked Force not to be confused with Naked Fist), which also starred Deanna Lund, Delia Sheppard, Jewel Shepherd, and the goddess among us, Brinke Stevens. I also saw that Ms. Kessner guest starred on Three’s Company and Happy Days. Admittedly, she loses a lot of cool points for playing Fonzie’s girlfriend, but, since Firecracker was so awesome, I won’t hold it against her.

Trailer for Firecracker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnZUaFoPfE

Sorry there is only one post for her, but I couldn't find a lot of pictures.

Return to “Off Topic”