B-Movie Beauties Photo Gallery

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
herbsmall

deleted

Postby herbsmall » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:03 am

deleted
Last edited by herbsmall on Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

herbsmall

deleted

Postby herbsmall » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:07 am

deleted
Last edited by herbsmall on Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

nachtjaeger

Re: B-Movie Beauties Photo Gallery

Postby nachtjaeger » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:00 am

Thanks! somehow I had it in my head that Brinke never did nudes, but apparently I was wrong. :)

That "nightmare sisters" still is enough to give a Scream Queen fan a heart attack!

To an earlier post, I agree, folks have different tastes. One 'friend' of mine actually thought that Elvira, Xena and Wendy O. Williams weren't sexy. It's too bad what happened to him- tragic accident. . . ;)
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

herbsmall

Re: B-Movie Beauties Photo Gallery

Postby herbsmall » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:34 am

nachtjaeger wrote:Thanks! somehow I had it in my head that Brinke never did nudes, but apparently I was wrong. :)

That "nightmare sisters" still is enough to give a Scream Queen fan a heart attack!

To an earlier post, I agree, folks have different tastes. One 'friend' of mine actually thought that Elvira, Xena and Wendy O. Williams weren't sexy. It's too bad what happened to him- tragic accident. . . ;)

Thanks for taking the time to post.

Brinke always had a healthy attitude about nudity. When she gets her own post, I'll try to remember to include a few quotes from her from various interviews about nudity. Nightmare Sisters couldn't help but be sexy just because of the cast. As I stated, I don't know that there has ever been a lovelier collection of actresses in one movie.

I don't think Fred will mind me sharing this. I have bought the raw, unedited footage from several of Brinke's scenes. On one, Brinke asks Fred if it would be ok for her to go topless in the scene. While Brinke has a genius level IQ, and her intelligence is so very, very sexy....I think that may have been the most pointless question in the history of the studio. Who wouldn't want a woman of Brinke's incredible beauty to go topless?

As for the taste thing...Well, everyone is different. A cable station showed Wonder Woman reruns in college. Several of us were watching and, of course, admiring Lynda Carter. One of the guys chimed in and said, "I don't see the furor with her. Why do you guys think she's so great?" At first, we were all stunned speechless, but after we got over the shock, we asked the guy, "Do realize we're talking about the one playing Wonder Woman?" Of course, I've been on the other end of that. Every other guy my age loves Heather Locklear....and she doesn't do a thing for me! Ms. Carter, on the other hand, would be one of my choices for the two or three most beautiful celebrities ever.

Edit: I forgot to mention....Linnea Quigley does get muddy in Return of the Living Dead.
Last edited by herbsmall on Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

herbsmall

Re: Laura Gemser, Part 1

Postby herbsmall » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:58 pm

Since we were mentioning everyone having different taste....I've mentioned my preference for lithe bodies brunettes with natural breasts....so here is Laura Gemser. I think she is definitely the best looking woman I have posted on this thread, but I know a lot of guys don't like her, and think she is too skinny and her breasts are too small. I admit that I'm probably not as a big a fan of her movies as some of the other actresses since she did mostly erotic films and not horror, sci fi or action ones. Anyway, I hope someone else will like her, too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

herbsmall

Re: Laura Gemser, Part 2

Postby herbsmall » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:00 pm

More solo pictues of Laura Gemser
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

herbsmall

Re: Laura Gemser, Part 3

Postby herbsmall » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:03 pm

Some lesbian pics of Laura. She did lots of love scenes with other women

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:04 pm

herbsmall wrote:Since we were mentioning everyone having different taste....I've mentioned my preference for lithe bodies brunettes with natural breasts....so here is Laura Gemser. I think she is definitely the best looking woman I have posted on this thread, but I know a lot of guys don't like her, and think she is too skinny and her breasts are too small. I admit that I'm probably not as a big a fan of her movies as some of the other actresses since she did mostly erotic films and not horror, sci fi or action ones. Anyway, I hope someone else will like her, too.

I think she's very sexy and hot. :D

herbsmall

Re: Laura Gemser, Part 4

Postby herbsmall » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:07 pm

More of lesbian Laura...This will probably be my last post. Someone else can continue the thread if they want to....I was planning on featuring a couple of more ladies, but with lovely Laura, I feel like I saved the best for last, although I know she isn't to everyone's taste.

Out of curiosity, for some of you who liked the thread, who were your favorites? Did you discover someone you had never seen and think...."Hey, I'd like to see some of her movies."

herbsmall

Postby herbsmall » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:08 pm

PM2K wrote:
herbsmall wrote:Since we were mentioning everyone having different taste....I've mentioned my preference for lithe bodies brunettes with natural breasts....so here is Laura Gemser. I think she is definitely the best looking woman I have posted on this thread, but I know a lot of guys don't like her, and think she is too skinny and her breasts are too small. I admit that I'm probably not as a big a fan of her movies as some of the other actresses since she did mostly erotic films and not horror, sci fi or action ones. Anyway, I hope someone else will like her, too.

I think she's very sexy and hot. :D

I certainly agree with you!

Return to “Off Topic”