How to make a tinfoil hat (Conspiracy theories)

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
bfc796

Re: How to make a tinfoil hat (Conspiracy theories)

Postby bfc796 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:45 am

Fine, be adversarial if you must - give me your opinion of the real-world trial of John Anthony Hill and his film '7/7 Ripple Effect'. I hope your answer is not simply 'the jury of twelve members of the British public were obviously idiots'. Blanket statements are blankety.

Because none of the information is documented or proven.

Now that is a claim - by the way... How do you know that? Have you actually examined the information in question, or did you dismiss it out of hand by reflex action 'because it's youtube'. Isn't it the case that what you really said was: 'The information is not legitimate because I just know that this is not a legitimate source of information and therefore the information is not legitimate.' ?

I'm sorry, but that sounds uncomfortably close to circular reasoning to me.

http://www.logicallyfallacious.com/inde ... -reasoning

You are right that 'opinions are not facts' which is why I'm a great believer in the principle of 'just the facts, man'. What I invite you to recognise and ask you to acknowledge is merely that there are anomalies which are hard to explain away with glib rationalisations, if you accept the Government/Media 'Official Story' version of events (basically that you believe what you've been told by the authorities without ever really questioning that).
"Gentlemen... Be Excellent to each other" ~ Rufus / George Carlin

bart1997

Postby bart1997 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:04 am

Last edited by bart1997 on Fri May 08, 2015 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bfc796

Postby bfc796 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:30 pm

This is not personal, and if it is; it shouldn't be. My whole philosophy about the human condition has always been: 'hey, we're supposed to be helping each other!'

To provide a bit more context - back in 2009-2010, I was so sure about how well-informed I was that I felt qualified to 'educate' other people regarding what was going on in the world. Discovering the extent to which I'd been deceived constituted a huge betrayal of my former trust in establishment authorities, taught me humility (I WAS WRONG) and the importance of always allowing some room for doubt - at the end of the final episode [Knowledge or Certainty] of the 1973 British TV documentary series called 'The Ascent of Man', the presenter, Jacob Bronowski, quotes Oliver Cromwell regarding this: "I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ - think it possible you may be mistaken'.

@ 46:00 - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x20ohn ... rtainty_tv

I thought I knew what I was talking about, but it turned out that I WAS WRONG, spectacularly so. The scale of the deception is so monstrous that it takes a while for your perception of what is possible to expand to the point where you are able to fully comprehend the sheer horror of it.
Last edited by bfc796 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.

bfc796

Postby bfc796 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:48 am

For anyone who is still following this thread or have just made it to the end - see if the following statement resonates with you, now or in the future:

The supranational governance of this world has been hijacked by an elite predator class of primary psychopaths, who possess unbelievably sick minds.

Sociopathy is when a person completely lacks basic humanity - amorality, no empathy, no compassion, no conscience, ruthless, cruel, pathological liars, only care for themselves.

Psychopathy has the same behavioural hallmarks, with the big qualitative difference being that a psychopath derives pleasure from causing harm, inflicting suffering, wreaking havoc, screwing people over, torturing and killing. How mentally sick do you have to be to revel in the misery of innocent victims, when you were responsible for causing that?

I used to watch The Daily Show with Jon Stewart in 2008-2010, and remember his bemused bafflement at Lloyd Blankfein of Goldman Sachs declaring 'We're doing God's work'. If it's true that the ruling elite is actually a clandestine cabal of Occult Satanists and Dark Luciferians, then that statement kind of makes sense (serving the dark lord). I don't know about that, but I wouldn't be too surprised, with things like the Cremation of Care ceremony at Bohemian Grove (provable fact, not a conspiracy theory).

I was at the Bilderberg Fringe festival that took place inside the grounds of the Grove Hotel in Watford, England (June 2013). Among the speakers was Alex Jones (whatever you make of pugnacious and bombastic communication style), and during the barnstorming speech he gave to the assembled audience of about 2000 people, he made a truly emphatic statement, with his trademark megaphone/bull-horn:

"HUMANITY HAS FIGURED OUT, THAT WE'RE IN BIG TROUBLE!"

He appeared on BBC2's Daily Politics show the following day (preceded by a predictable VT hit-piece), in which Andrew Neil and David Aaronovich sought to patronise him condescendingly, but when he aggressively shouted 'HEY, I'M HERE TO WARN PEOPLE!', I wonder if his sincerity got through to anyone watching at home (I didn't see it live, but caught it on YouTube later that day).

I once tried searching google for that bolded above quote with quotation marks (exact phrase search), and there wasn't a single instance of it anywhere on the whole Internet. I thought about making it my signature here and elsewhere, without crediting the author, but then thought better of it.

Having gone through the process of discovering just how brainwashed and ignorant I was, I suggest remaining open to the possibility that 'everything you know is wrong', unpalatable as that may be, and that there is a chasm that exists between what is really happening in the world versus the prevailing consensus of mainstream public opinion (group-think, herd mentality) - bridging the gap requires a leap of imagination and some intellectual courage.

Ignorance and denial may be bliss for a while (believe me, I do empathise with Cypher from The Matrix) - until it disastrously isn't, and you suddenly realise that the car you are traveling in has just been driven off a cliff (too late). Investigating this information is going to be less easy since Google removed their Discussions filter a year ago, which was incredibly useful to me in seeking to ascertain 'what on earth is happening' (what the hell is going on here?), but on the other hand; more and more people seem to be waking up to knowledge that isn't disseminated through mainstream distribution channels. There are some pioneering early adopters of this entire gamut of information that have been 'awake' (i.e, aware of it) since way back in the late 1990s. The last 15 years must have been a very lonely road for them to walk (I am a relative newcomer by comparison).

Yours sincerely and without prejudice,

'That Guy'
Last edited by bfc796 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

bfc796

Postby bfc796 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:32 am

OK, one last piece of totally objective evidence to wrap up this thread (in all likelihood)...

Irrefutable 'smoking gun' footage showing the blatantly obvious controlled demolition of WTC 7 on 9/11/2001 - if this doesn't raise serious questions in your mind, then... I don't know what more to say here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQeQi5XXfz0

DangerGirl

Postby DangerGirl » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:47 pm

bfc796 wrote:OK, one last piece of totally objective evidence to wrap up this thread (in all likelihood)...

Irrefutable 'smoking gun' footage showing the blatantly obvious controlled demolition of WTC 7 on 9/11/2001 - if this doesn't raise serious questions in your mind, then... I don't know what more to say here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQeQi5XXfz0

Nope.

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:34 pm

stupid_it_burns.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

bfc796

Postby bfc796 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:58 pm

Yep, 'don't get involved' attitudinal stance vindicated in practice, just as I thought.

Metaphorically speaking - hey, it's your funeral. GOOD LUCK.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:47 am

bfc796 wrote:Yep, 'don't get involved' attitudinal stance vindicated in practice, just as I thought.

Metaphorically speaking - hey, it's your funeral. GOOD LUCK.

Friend, and I do mean that, none of this has been personal. I appreciate the fact that you can speak up on something and we can keep it relatively civil here. As I'm sure you've already determined neither of us is likely to persuade anyone to our respective beliefs so let's just come back in twenty years and see how it turns out. You'll be my age and I'll hopefully be a retired grandfather. We'll pick up where this left off and see what the next future holds.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:49 am

"Chemtrails" anyone?
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Return to “Off Topic”