NHL Playoffs 2015

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
kham
Always Remembered

Re: NHL Playoffs 2015

Postby kham » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:39 am

You lucky bastard :)

Playoff tickets, are like gold anywhere these days; I was close enough to go to Winnipeg but no way was I going to pay 400 bucks or north for what would normally be 20 dollar seats :P Nashville really needs Weber back, but his status is unknown. The Hawks have likely the deadliest lineup in the playoffs; as they say, that team is BUILT for the playoffs.

Ottawa is clawing and scratching, beating Montreal soundly tonight 5-1. Finishing them off my not be as easy as thought

And the Pens are done; Rangers win in OT tonight, to finish them off.

Green Heart

Postby Green Heart » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:15 pm

Ottawa's persistance is a bit annoying, but really game 4 was such a joke, Habs did not even really play. Im starting to get worried now.

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:25 am

Detroit stomps Tampa Bay into the ice, 4-0. They now lead 3-2 in the series! Go Red Wings!! :D :mrgreen:

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:09 am

Hawks win 4-3 to win their series; very close all night. Think Nashville really missed Weber more than let on.

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:55 am

FLAMES :twisted:
The mark of truly great teams, is how they deal with adversity; 2 goals on 3 shots chased Hillier; down 3-0 after 1 period. Easy to have the rout fans on eh? Not these guys. Quit aint something they get. Tie it. Go down a goal again. Tie it AGAIN. Then get the crucial goal with about 4 min to go in the 3rd. Final score 7-4 with a couple empty netters. You gotta love a team with a player on their roster nicknamed Johnny Hockey :D AND the Sea Of Red. And the theme song
Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire

Anaheim, come get some :twisted:

H8ms2014

Postby H8ms2014 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:58 am

Green Heart wrote:Ottawa's persistance is a bit annoying, but really game 4 was such a joke, Habs did not even really play. Im starting to get worried now.

As an Ottawa fan I am enjoying their pesky persistence. See you in game 6 ;)

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:55 am

kham wrote:FLAMES :twisted:
The mark of truly great teams, is how they deal with adversity; 2 goals on 3 shots chased Hillier; down 3-0 after 1 period. Easy to have the rout fans on eh? Not these guys. Quit aint something they get. Tie it. Go down a goal again. Tie it AGAIN. Then get the crucial goal with about 4 min to go in the 3rd. Final score 7-4 with a couple empty netters. You gotta love a team with a player on their roster nicknamed Johnny Hockey :D AND the Sea Of Red. And the theme song
Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire

Anaheim, come get some :twisted:

Glad they're doing so well. I was a Flames fan since the day when I was hating the Oilers and Lanny McDonald was terrorizing the rinks with his 'stache. :D

I dug the Red Wings too, being a fan of Yzerman - who in his playing days never failed to keep my hockey pool afloat. I back the Sens publicly, only because I don't want to be beaten up by my coworkers.

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:11 am

They are still going bananas on the Red Mile in Calgary :D The players are more subdued, since they know they got work to do yet. But that cup run was something to see, with Theo scoring that OT goal and the enduring slide down to his own end celebrating, and the ultimate victory, over MONTREAL and Sir Patrick no less, IN Montreal , with the big fella scoring the winning goal too. You can't script that :twisted:

Green Heart

Postby Green Heart » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:56 am

Phew, finally thats over. Longest last minute ever.

Good series Senators, turned it into a real series in the end.

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:26 am

Couldn't even muster a goal. And Minnesota as predicted, got hot and knocked over the Blues today as well. So the West is locked in: Anaheim and Calgary, Chicago and Minnesota. East we wait on the Detroit / Tampa series, and Game Seven goes for the Islanders and Caps tomorrow.

Return to “Off Topic”