Gamers Unite!

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Mynock

Re: Gamers Unite!

Postby Mynock » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:58 am

PC/Steam. Had to look up what the Handsome collection was, it's cool they ported B2 and Presequel over to console, always thought it sucked for the console guys they were only available on PC.
Haven't played Pre-Sequel yet but that's my next planned purchase. Kind of why I'm replaying B2, just getting the feel back for the game.
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

spunkee311

Postby spunkee311 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:06 am

Dying Light was definitely a surprisingly good game that came out of nowhere. Its the first time in a long time that I felt it did a fresh take on zombies. And the fact that you can climb anything (assassins Creed style) in a FPS was refreshing as well. Just overall a excellent game.

Jon Smith

Postby Jon Smith » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:37 am

I sold my last-gen consoles and my old 48-inch TV. I bought a PS4 and an Xbox one (and a 70-inch TV) I play a lot of destiny. Do these games you mentioned have a version for the new consoles? (I'm more of a PC guy though.)

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:08 am

I think the Xbox One is backwards compatible with Xbox 360 right? Think they're all available for 360.
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

QUIXXSANDER

Postby QUIXXSANDER » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:01 pm

Currently addicted to an app called Dungeon Adventures. Yeah real original name. Considering the fun and complexity. It needs a real name upgrade like yesterday!
Digging up the dead with a shovel and a pick it's a job!
Bloody moon rising with a plague and a flood join the mob!
It's all over!

QUIXXSANDER

Postby QUIXXSANDER » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:24 am

I keep hoping someone will release an app that involves quicksand, but I haven't found one that sexy or interesting yet.
Digging up the dead with a shovel and a pick it's a job!
Bloody moon rising with a plague and a flood join the mob!
It's all over!

Jon Smith

Postby Jon Smith » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:52 am

QUIXXSANDER wrote:I keep hoping someone will release an app that involves quicksand, but I haven't found one that sexy or interesting yet.

The closest thing I can think of is second life. I really haven't found much out there as of programs or apps.

Niveous

Postby Niveous » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:35 pm

Jon Smith wrote:I sold my last-gen consoles and my old 48-inch TV. I bought a PS4 and an Xbox one (and a 70-inch TV) I play a lot of destiny. Do these games you mentioned have a version for the new consoles? (I'm more of a PC guy though.)

Handsome collection is on PS4 as well as Diablo 3, which I'm currently addicted to >.> shoot me a friend request sometime, been wanting to get back into destiny, but haven't had anyone to play with. PSN is NiveousAngel

Jon Smith

Postby Jon Smith » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:59 pm

Niveous wrote:
Jon Smith wrote:I sold my last-gen consoles and my old 48-inch TV. I bought a PS4 and an Xbox one (and a 70-inch TV) I play a lot of destiny. Do these games you mentioned have a version for the new consoles? (I'm more of a PC guy though.)

Handsome collection is on PS4 as well as Diablo 3, which I'm currently addicted to >.> shoot me a friend request sometime, been wanting to get back into destiny, but haven't had anyone to play with. PSN is NiveousAngel

Maybe I will, but being on the quicksandfans forums is kind of a “secret detail,” so please don't tell anyone where you first saw me.
Can you keep in mind that my consoles and my TV are in my trailer (because I live in a trailer even though I have the money for a house), which doesn't have a solid Internet connection. The connection is a pocket-wifi device that relies on 4G to provide a wifi connection. So my gameplay is laggy :x . Usually I play games on my PC though, like Minecraft, (my personal favorite).

Niveous

Postby Niveous » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:18 am

Jon Smith wrote:
Niveous wrote:

Maybe I will, but being on the quicksandfans forums is kind of a “secret detail,” so please don't tell anyone where you first saw me.
Can you keep in mind that my consoles and my TV are in my trailer (because I live in a trailer even though I have the money for a house), which doesn't have a solid Internet connection. The connection is a pocket-wifi device that relies on 4G to provide a wifi connection. So my gameplay is laggy :x . Usually I play games on my PC though, like Minecraft, (my personal favorite).

Fine with me ^^ I think it would be a bit awkward mentioning this kind of stuff outside of here anyways >.> I'm also on PC (just recently got an upgrade from my laptop built) and minecraft is a big favourite of mine as well. Though I haven't played much in about a year (stopped roughly around the time colored glass came out) and i think I'm gonna wait for 1.9 before I really jump back into it. Steam is NiveousAngel though I don't do much steam multiplayer games these days. I've kind of shied out of the competitive aspect of things after battlefield 3 on the 360 but if it's a co-op game, I'm most likely up for it. Been recently getting into some random ones like stalker, painkiller hd, unturned, terraria, orcs must die 2, and others.

Return to “Off Topic”