Walking Dead Season 7 (Spoilers)

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
kham
Always Remembered

Re: Walking Dead Season 7 (Spoilers)

Postby kham » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:28 pm

Well, it's pretty fucking hard for Norman to act much when he's barely given lines or allowed to talk. Negan was good in every scene he was in, but the writers, and even going on into Talking Dead, are trying OH, SO, HARD! to make this fucking Dwight seem important. Worst *tell of night was when guest laughed off line about how the plan was to kill off everyone and call it the Negan show... yeah, fucking hilarious, douchecock :roll: And one of the commenters online nailed it "this asshole thinks he is Mr Cool going around with Daryl's clothes, and stuff, I can't fucking wait for payback when Daryl kills him...."

Remind me again why we had to leave the prison?? :roll:

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:57 pm

^^Well see there was this tank.......
Wasn't the most exciting but they're building suspense. Will Daryl and Negan be able to iron out their differences? Tune in next time......same bat time same bat channel.
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:28 am

Yeah
I seem to remember someone we know blowing that fucker to the moon too...
All I know is, it's not being well received , no matter how much Kirkman-fellatio they think this buys. Making the monster more interesting than your main characters , is not your objective. Or it better fucking not be

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:42 am

I must offer congratulations to Kirkman et al....
You have come full circle
You made me not care missing tonight's show.....

The circle is now complete

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:36 am

Check the script credits. Has George RR Martin been writing for Walking Dead? Because that would make sense.

kham wrote:Yeah
I seem to remember someone we know blowing that fucker to the moon too...
All I know is, it's not being well received , no matter how much Kirkman-fellatio they think this buys. Making the monster more interesting than your main characters , is not your objective. Or it better fucking not be
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:43 am

I got distracted by the internet and by the time I looked at the clock was 9:30 lol. They show last weeks and the new one back to back though so next Sunday get a 2 hour binge. :D
Story is getting kind of slow. Not finding it unwatchable by any means though. Negan ironing out things with Carl will be fun to watch.
--Sun Tzu

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:31 am

The gist is that Tara falls off a bridge and gets washed up on a beach. To be honest, I had forgotten her and what she was even doing. That's sad enough. But now, adding yet ANOTHER group, which of course has been brutalized by Negan's little band and reduced to the tribe of the Valkyries and kids....sigh. Lots of inconsistencies, but hey, when you using a comic as your writers bible, you should not be surprised when you lose the plot....

Mr Mudster

Postby Mr Mudster » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:09 pm

kham wrote:The gist is that Tara falls off a bridge and gets washed up on a beach.

And such a missed opportunity! Putting Tara into a community that is all women... It's a lesbians dream! :mrgreen:

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:54 am

I"m just suspending reality and enjoying the ride lol.......the mile wide hole in this plot is so many people hate Negan that he'd be dead already.

So do I understand this right? Being Negans wife is voluntary.....so all Amber had to do was go back to working for a living.....and Mark would NOT look like he just face fucked a belt sander? WHAT THE FUCK AMBER. WHAT. THE ACTUAL. FUCK. I hope you get zombie AIDS.
--Sun Tzu

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:19 am

Yeah
If logic were not on perma-holiday, this douchebag would be long dead. Some of the comments I've been looking at are along the "oooo luv the comic plot, so kewl! "...... :roll:

I can't even
Just for the record, and that teeny thing , making MONEY , the ratings from the first ep to last week have dropped north of 43%
That's not a drop. That's thrown THROUGH a fucking plate glass window forty floors up...
Now, just me, maybe, I'd RETHINK where you driving the bus off the cliff, before you girls writing this, get overtaken by events.

Oh, and this:
Cy4eLgfUAAAqY_Q.jpg large.jpg

:twisted:
I miss Shane
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Off Topic”