And In Case You Thought SJW Were NOT Retards...

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
kham
Always Remembered

And In Case You Thought SJW Were NOT Retards...

Postby kham » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:31 am

This, oh lordy....
I must have laughed for about 10 minutes

Today's winner of the internet, is Wendy's!

Behold

Wendys.jpg

Wendys2.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And, apparently to add utter humiliation on the side,
Tweeter Thuggy-D was so humiliated by the response that he deleted his account (other examples of Wendy's tweets at the link). Whoever is running the Wendy's social media account deserves a raise. Just enough bite to be amusing, not enough to be really offensive. People are tired of bland corporate pap, this is a nice change.

Fucking delicious indeed :twisted: I hope the little bitch kills himself and helps clean the gene pool some
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Palinov Jensen

Re: And In Case You Thought SJW Were NOT Retards...

Postby Palinov Jensen » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:48 am

While I did find that little exchange hilarious, wishing the guy would kill himself (if you were serious) seems a little extreme. :shock: Dude has been humiliated enough to stay off social media for a while, so no need to worry about him.

kham wrote:
Fucking delicious indeed :twisted: I hope the little bitch kills himself and helps clean the gene pool some

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:27 am

Nuh-uh
Screaming infantiles who have a 4-year old spaz tantrum over ANYTHING they disagree with or , y'know, REALITY, get ZERO fucks or mercy from me. That time is PAST . You don't have to search further than watching the 'media' today have a literal screaming psychotic episode over someone asking them if they knew anyone that owned a truck. They are NOT sane. And proof positive a whole bunch need some time in an asylum with the soft walls and soft food

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:01 pm

It's refreshing to see someone take a stand against stupidity. The scary part is due to modern education standards the guy might have really not known you can put a refrigerator in truck lol.......practical knowledge like that isn't taught anymore.
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:45 pm

I'm not sure why you'd call this guy a SJW - or "social justice warrior" - since complaining about whether burgers are frozen or not doesn't seem to be anything to do with social justice.

Unless whether burgers are frozen or refrigerated has something to do with feminism, black lives, or equal rights...?

The SJW label might make a bit more sense if they were suggesting going vegetarian or vegan or something, but it's rather the opposite since he recommends going to McDonalds. That's usually a company that activists target rather than recommend.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:44 am

quagmire_uk wrote:I'm not sure why you'd call this guy a SJW - or "social justice warrior" - since complaining about whether burgers are frozen or not doesn't seem to be anything to do with social justice.

Unless whether burgers are frozen or refrigerated has something to do with feminism, black lives, or equal rights...?

The SJW label might make a bit more sense if they were suggesting going vegetarian or vegan or something, but it's rather the opposite since he recommends going to McDonalds. That's usually a company that activists target rather than recommend.

To my ears, this loser was falling somewhere between a SJW and a troll. If the reader feels that there is an established social beef (yea, hehe) against Wendy's, the the SJW fits quite nicely. Believe me, the SJW phenomenon is a live and well when it comes scapegoating so-called unethical businesses.

In any case, losers like this need to be forced to put their backs into something real (in order to eat) and learn about actual life - or like Ken says, put out to pasture* in some way.

* At a minimum, cut off their access to all comms and tape their mouths shut.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:30 am

quagmire_uk wrote:I'm not sure why you'd call this guy a SJW - or "social justice warrior" - since complaining about whether burgers are frozen or not doesn't seem to be anything to do with social justice.

It is because Wendy's makes public claims that their burgers are made from fresh meat, not frozen, and this particular individual thought that those were false claims, and raised a big stink about it, thinking that they couldn't be transported by truck unless they were frozen. But then, as you read, he was put in his place by being reminded about the existence of refrigerators, which keep meat cool without freezing them. 8-)
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Return to “Off Topic”