Well, it's NOT QUITE Weapons-Grade Stupid....

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
kham
Always Remembered

Well, it's NOT QUITE Weapons-Grade Stupid....

Postby kham » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:32 am

But it's pretty fucking close.... :twisted:

Driving on Humboldt Bay's North Jetty is Not Advised
Ya THINK??
I hope the USCG billed the silly fucker for the jet fuel used saving his ass

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Well, it's NOT QUITE Weapons-Grade Stupid....

Postby PM2K » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:59 pm

Sheesh.... stupid is as stupid does...

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:36 am

People have no clue how little moving water it takes to move a vehicle.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:24 pm

My daughter and I used to love watching Cops together. One time she made the rather astute observation, for a 10 year old, that if it weren't for drunk, drugged, or stupid people, the police wouldn't have much to do. This was at least one of those three.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:03 pm

Her observation is mostly true. Something like 50 percent of all arrests and fatal car crashes involve alcohol, for example. Unfortunately, I fear, the largest of the three named groups is stupid people.

On the other hand, history tends to show that if police had these issues somehow removed they would find something else to gt involved in. This is certainly not true of ALL police but its true of enough of them to cause a lot of trouble. My brother in law is a police officer, and I think a good one. But the bully who sat behind me in the 6th grade became a police officer well known (and finally disciplined) as a bully in uniform. And in my hometown we had an officer who was finally arrsted as the firebug who started a number of large fires (one of which involved a fatality). Then the officer who made THAT arrest was arrested in another town as a shoplifter, and yet another fairly high-ranking officer shot himself accidentally while cleaning his "unloaded" weapon.

Duncan Edwards wrote:My daughter and I used to love watching Cops together. One time she made the rather astute observation, for a 10 year old, that if it weren't for drunk, drugged, or stupid people, the police wouldn't have much to do. This was at least one of those three.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Return to “Off Topic”