TWD Season 7 Resumes

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
kham
Always Remembered

Re: TWD Season 7 Resumes

Postby kham » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:13 am

And yeah, that's how I'm thinking it's gonna go; Darth Vader spun off ALIVE for the sequel before we really knew his identity. But being a sheer badass guaranteed THAT. Not sure Negan in the same calibre.. Based on the guest-after show, I guessing all what you say, but with one or two twists, and one of the main cast biting it

Edit note:
Spoilers likely ahoy, so I want NO fucking whining. If you don't want to know, DON'T READ THIS

:twisted:

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:58 am

Yep

Saw that one coming

And the other bit as well....

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:31 am

Sigh

I don't pretend to be a professional? But jesus, I could have written THAT better. Oooo the garbage people are treacherous cocksuckers. There's a shock, isn't it?? :roll: At least the tiger got to do something besides just be a visual effect. And jesus, I know most people haven't a fucking clue how to handle burst fire. But this was the gang that doesn't know which end of a gun to shoot with.

And they wonder why the fans are pissed off and ratings heading south like Sherman??
Best of luck

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:38 am

Can you litter train a tiger? Or do you just not argue with where it decides to crap out the people you sic it on?
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:39 am

At least Vegetable-bitchboy was one who got his face eaten by Sasha :D
it was all too much setup though; anyone who knows anything about sniping, knows you set up and may have to wait DAYS for a shot; missing one chance just because you didnt want to fucking kill elvis there, was just dumb when the next move is immediately, scream and leap frontal attack. Eh . Whatever

Mr Mudster

Postby Mr Mudster » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:24 pm

And it proved that Rick is still a pussy! Everyone around him has gone full auto and he's letting garbage bitch stand there with a pistol pointed at him, held one handed at arms length. Anyone with any firearm experience knows that a quick sidestep to her weak side followed by a quick grab easily disarms her.

Rick = Sponge Balls Square Skirt!

Return to “Off Topic”