The Expanse S2

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
DangerGirl

Re: The Expanse S2

Postby DangerGirl » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:58 pm

kham wrote:But Amos gets shot, again. Good line by him "how come I always get shot??" :D

I loved it when Alex asked him that same question when he was at the airlock door.

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:19 pm

:lol:

I'm convinced there is a group in the writers room who are old hardcore gamers :D Who know the value of a Bond-esque or wiseass comment at the right time :D Besides, there's always someone who's your shooter/fighter/meatshield :) As well as now, with them splitting up (NEVER split the party!!....)

I have to watch on replay on weekend, the NHL playoffs had my attention, and I forgot to even check in.

DangerGirl

Postby DangerGirl » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:03 pm

I don't know if you've watched the latest episode yet, but check out Draper's reaction to real cucumber sandwiches and then her face at Chrisjen's first words to Mao. Hilarious. It's not just the big things that make me love this show.

lenscap

Postby lenscap » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:59 pm

DangerGirl wrote:I don't know if you've watched the latest episode yet, but check out Draper's reaction to real cucumber sandwiches and then her face at Chrisjen's first words to Mao. Hilarious. It's not just the big things that make me love this show.

Lol that was pretty good, got a laugh out of me and my wife. Girl loves them cukes!
LenseCap's Deviant Art...Sexy ladies in perilous situations

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:02 pm

DangerGirl wrote:
I don't know if you've watched the latest episode yet, but check out Draper's reaction to real cucumber sandwiches and then her face at Chrisjen's first words to Mao. Hilarious. It's not just the big things that make me love this show.

Looks like the morons on Space chan here are too busy doing retard long weekend endless repeat stuff... :roll:

So if you can do the summary, please do :)

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:08 am

Thats how to do a good season ender without a lot of drama-cliffhang
But it leaves a ton of stuff to explain yet
Holden gets beaten up, but salvageable. They need to start thinking about bigger guns, or invent blasters for killing these fucking monsters. Yeah, yeah, some likely kids, but not any more. Mau, slithers away again, for now. But his plan didn't work out, and I suspect be one hell of a comeuppance coming on Earth for our fake contrite minister.
Naomi comes clean with Holden on the protomolecule. But that reveal surprised me. Giving it to Fred Johnson?? Jesus, could you have maybe thought of someone else?? Prax did save the day, although I thought he was going to blow the whole deal for second.
And Bobby :D
POWER ARMOUR > Meatbags :twisted:
Wonder if she just beat up that electrician though... :lol:

And, um... Venus molecule ? If disassembling a spaceship (I'm guessing 2, since the Mars frigate just vanished off the scope...) down to it's component parts in a second - in order and detail - doesn't denote some sort of advanced intelligence? Nothing will

Return to “Off Topic”