Georgia Dawgs 2017 - Nessie Update on Charlie

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
reisen55

Georgia Dawgs 2017 - Nessie Update on Charlie

Postby reisen55 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:10 pm

Attached shows two relaxed dogs at rest. Charlie on left, and Penny more alert on the right. He LOVES Georgia and all his friends on his street.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nessie
Producer

Re: Georgia Dawgs 2017 - Nessie Update on Charlie

Postby Nessie » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:15 pm

Helloooo, you two little cuties!

I will pet you. I will scratch your ears. I will feed you treats and tell you how wonderful you are!

(To Reisen: I am glad to see Charlie doing so well after finding you! They both look content!)

Nessie

reisen55

Postby reisen55 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:52 pm

On our street we have Brutus and Sophie (two Maltese), Teebo (a strange almost Schnauzer mix, totally whack job), the Mighty Elton John (a tiny terrier mix and street champion). Katie (who hates all dogs save Elton for some reason). Rocket ( never see Rocket, only barks) and his new companion, Nico (pug puppy 8 weeks old).

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:44 am

That sounds like a dog-filled neighborhood. Many dogs in a neighborhood are a beautiful thing, although sometimes they can be difficult to manage.

There is the little dachshund down the street that I walk for my neighbor, and my love for her blows all other dogs into the distance...except when I babysit a certain large, fluffy Portuguese water dog, and then I am sure that this is the dog who has my heart.

Nessie

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:19 am

Charlie looks like he'd be great at making friends.

Have you ever noticed how you get to know all the other dogs in the neighborhood when you have one? It's a substitute for knowing all the people at school because that's where your kid attends. I have always been friends with all the other dogs in around us but our current canine gets jealous and can come across as kind of protective and territorial. I don't dare show any attention to other creatures when Gertrude is around. That's great when you want a real watch dog but all the other creatures now flee when I approach. They associate me with my dog I guess.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Return to “Off Topic”