Rebels S3 Episode 20

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
kham
Always Remembered

Rebels S3 Episode 20

Postby kham » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:42 am

Spoilers

Still....

Ok, nuff :twisted:

Maul is Dead
I'm sure a lot of the foaming fanboyz wanted more, but the way they did it, not only underlined how powerful Obi-Wan really is (he DID kick Anakin's ass, apologist crap be damned...) but did it in a way that was homage not just to his younger self, but to Qui-Gon. When they squared off, Maul doing the usual twirly stuff, and Obi-Wan, initially assumed that one-handed stance with the other hand extended, fingers pointing... for a few moments. Then shifted to a simple, Hasse stance, like you saw Qui-Gon prefer. Maul stepped in and after the initial exchange of blows, he tried to use the same move that he did to kill Qui-Gon.... Obi-Wan struck a plain vertical stroke down, severing the lightsabre in two... and into Maul's skull :twisted: You don't get a paper cut from a lightsabre. It was very samurai, old school. Like Miyamoto Musashi and some of his fights, ending in the bare minimum blows.

Ezra really was an unneeded appendage here, frankly not necessary, or wanted. To me, all it proved was he's not really learning much, and ultimately does what he wants and screw everyone else ( the rest of crew said, don't go. Hera, so far as to say no, as an order, that he was needed here. Nope. I commented , that when I was running things, I would have blown his ass out of the sky , as a possible traitor fleeing :twisted: But I'm not as nice as they are )

Return to “Off Topic”