2017 NHL Playoffs

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
kham
Always Remembered

Re: 2017 NHL Playoffs

Postby kham » Mon May 01, 2017 8:26 pm

Thought I posted but must have dreamed it :P
Anaheim wins 6-3 to cut the series lead to 2-1 for Edmonton; nothing specific in this one, BUT, the NHL, and the morons of Sportsnet, showed their asses last night -- trying to fucking liesplain about an offside call, which was clear. The assholes were trying hard to come up with a lot of bullshit to LIE about the offside not being offside. It was clear, and them trying to fucking say just because THEY and the NHL can see it in frame by frame, well, uh, ah..... FUCK OFF. If you didnt fucking like the rule, you shouldn't have fucking put it in the book.
NOW, you just look like lying fucking assholes
Suck it, BITCHES
Oh, by the way, THIS resulted in a GOAL, which is why, its a BIG FUCKING DEAL

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Tue May 02, 2017 12:09 am

Only one game tonight;

Game 3
Washington at Pittsburgh

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Tue May 02, 2017 3:59 am

3-2 horseshit RAT scumbaggery win by Wash in OT; Had to quit watching, yelling at my tv and wanting to beat the fuck out of a whole lot of people, just not good for you. But if I was Pitt? I'd fucking take that RATCUNT Ovechkin's skull off next game. Right at the fucking hairline. Crosby injured ON PURPOSE BY THAT COCKSUCKER. And another of his fucking scumbag pals. Nope
I would make a lot of them fucking BLEED.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue May 02, 2017 2:30 pm

Interested in getting your take on Nashville and St. Louis tonight. The only thing I know about hockey comes from the resemblance to NASCAR on ice. Most prognosticators seem to think Nashville is the better team.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Tue May 02, 2017 5:41 pm

Tonight's games:

Ottawa at NY Rangers
St Louis at Nashville

Hockey coverage , tends to be a local thing, more than the casual fan realizes; in the sense coverage, is limited to the teams in your 'zone' Thus, we tend to be stuck with all Leafs all the Time.... with splashes of Ottawa, Montreal, and Winnipeg when they must be grudgingly realizing there's a good team there now... So I don't get to see Nashville as much as I'd like, since I do like the team. That was why I was exercised over the bonehead Weber trade. Some smartass is likely waving in the back about how Montreal is gone, and..... shut the fuck up, you :twisted: Weber is the better player. He can score, and is a high-talent player. But he plays DEFENCE. PK and his fucking EGO try to think he's way better than he actually is. THAT is why he generally makes colossal fuck-ups at the blue line, resulting in breakaways or 2-on-1s.... The match here is close; both teams are better than they performed in the regular season (Melisa NIchol had written off the Blues at one point in the winter things were so sucky.. and they were a SELL team at the deadline :D ) But playoffs are a different beast, always have been. From watching, both have good goaltending, with perhaps a slight edge to Nashville, Rinne seems to have that Finn-crazy goaltender thing working for him nicely. Nashville certainly seems faster, and are better forecheckers, which does allow them to press the attack more and keep the play in the Blue's end more. They have the advantage also, of having a lot of 'good' players, but no single star player. That tends to make for a better team atmosphere in playoffs. WARNING FLAG: PK -- his EGO is a problem. It was a gigantic fucking problem in Montreal, and one reason he was traded. One player CAN kill your chemistry, Keep him in line, and it's good. Just be aware of that factor. The Blues, are not chopped liver; but they could have done better this season, and they aren't one of the candidates you'd be thinking of as a contender. But playoffs.

Also, the retardo-spazoid NHL determines that the cocksucker Ovechkin, AND the other prick Niskanen will not receive any supplementary discipline. Can't wait to hear coaches corner tonight. It's fucking dark comedy, listening to these fucking scumbags on the panel, literally falling over themselves trying to exonerate the bastard. Sure. So, Y'all ok if I take a two-hander to fuckwit Ovie's skull at the puck-drop on Wednesday night, nu?? :roll:

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Wed May 03, 2017 2:53 am

If you watching this live, or on tv Dunc, I've had on for 5 minutes and got 3 examples of why this douchebag is annoying and/or hated and/or a moron.....
:twisted:

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Wed May 03, 2017 3:26 am

Lundquist solid tonight in a 4-1 Rangers win to cut Ottawa's series lead to 2-1

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Wed May 03, 2017 7:59 am

2-1 Nashville final, for 3-1 series lead
This game, Nashville seemed to not want to win for the first 2 periods, but then neither did St Louis; very lackluster and not in character for them. The Third, was more what we had seen, faster, more drive, and lot more nasty. With you asking for analysis Dunc, had my scout face on :D and you could see the few things that stand out; I had just came back from making a sandwich, and I missed any immediately before stuff, but I know there was something. Edmundson puts widdle PK down on his ass with check to the head. Not as bad as the hit in Pitt, but it was not your normal hi-howya-doing rough stuff. PK looks like he has been shot dead with all the rolling around. uh huh... I should have mic'd up or recorded myself like a podcast, for as time passed, Ed gets 2 for roughing, whatever, but wait.... its 4 -on-4? Announcer baffled! is it PK for unsportsmanlike? I had a drink, and said "no. EMBELISHMENT'' :D
Gee. Hows about THAT. Yeah, THAT, is one reason he's not as liked as a player, as he could be. He's a little Bitch.
Sid showed less pain and hystronics , and he's actually hurt. Yeah.
But, Nashville can win in Game 5. Why that is delayed to Friday is a mystery. Must be scheduling in building

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Wed May 03, 2017 11:16 pm

Tonights Games

Washington at Pittsburgh
Anaheim at Edmonton

Frankly, I'd love to see the headline "Ovechkin in coma" after this game, but it's an imperfect universe....

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Thu May 04, 2017 3:26 am

Pitt takes Game 4 3-2, for a 3-1 series lead
END THEM next game :twisted:

Edmonton just getting under way
Least the country singer doing your anthem had his mic work tonight. Think the one the crowd did last time was still better :D

Return to “Off Topic”