2017 NHL Playoffs

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Jinn

Re: 2017 NHL Playoffs

Postby Jinn » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:45 am

Ottawa will slither their way to a Conference Final where they will abruptly be neutered by the Pittsburgh juggernaut. Oilers vs Nashville on the other side. Could be a Pens vs Edmonton final. That's my prediction. As much as I'd like to see an all-Canadian final, I enjoy it when the Sens $#!+ the bed... Go Rangers.
Visit my DeviantArt page to find my collection of sticky stories and perilous pictures: https://www.deviantart.com/jinnzou
**Remember to favorite and follow!**

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:16 pm

We'll see how it goes, but they are not near as good as the panel thinks :D

Tonight's Games:

Nashville at St Louis
Edmonton at Anaheim

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:38 am

3-2 final, St Louis evens series with Nashville
Homer zebra bullshit rearing its head; surprised it took so long. Knee on knee bullshit; that was not a penalty , never mind a major. And throwing stick?? Funny, its still in his hand

You got hosed, Dunc
Kick their ass Sunday

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:27 am

Oilers hang on to win 2-1 for a 2-0 series lead over Anaheim despite a lot of homer-zebra stuff
Really, they played 2 games; the one where they were ahead 2-0 and looked like having practice, then the other game where it was 2-1 and they looked like they didn't know why the fuck they were there. If Talbot hadn't been good, this would have been over
Really though, it's like the midget or one of his fucking minions , phones down upset that the script narrative isn't going according to plan, and MUST change. Fucking bullshit

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:21 am

I hate afternoon games...

Sloppy, messy, and needed double OT for Ottawa to get a win over the Rangers. 2-0 series lead

Ah well

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:12 am

Pittsburgh proves again, that the literally MOST meaningless stat is shots on goal
The HNIC team were doing everything but fellating Ovechkin in particular and Washington in general. Throw in zebra -bullshit
FUCK YOU ALL
6-2 final , Penguins take game 2 for a 2-0 series lead. Think this team into the playoffs? Turning point was 2nd Pitt goal, a blocked hard shot by CROSBY no less to set up a breakaway goal. The entire bench was standing and cheering, pounding him on the back. Yeah. When your captain, and the BEST player in the game does that, you better believe you are pumped

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:58 pm

Afternoon game... :roll:

St Louis at Nashville

Diner game...
Anaheim at Edmonton

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:00 pm

Nashville takes Game 3 3-1 for a 2-1 series lead. The crowd in this building, is still one of the best in the entire league. And, jesus, what the hell were they doing in the late third? There was a bit where must have been 2 minutes went by, with the Predators playing keep-away from the Blues; and it was EVEN STRENGTH. Crazy to watch . And, capped by a goal, so it wasn't just a fucking art show :twisted:

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:23 pm

You should be outside the building after each game. The Titan's stadium is only a few blocks away. You can walk from one bar, honky-rink, music venue, to the next for blocks. It becomes rather noisy and energetic to say the least.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Mon May 01, 2017 1:59 am

They just seem to do everything right in this francise; the building is beautiful, the mascot is not annoying, the horn is old school and also not annoying :D Cheerleaders aint normally a hockey thing, but they are done well.
About the only thing I would or could have grinded on today was PK pulling another boner on the blueline, allowing a break and scoring chance. It's one of the reasons I laugh in the face of people even TRYING to mention him in the same sentence as Bobby. Bobby did all the scoring things. But also played defence like no one does today. And would bust your skull in half, if that was needed too :twisted:

Return to “Off Topic”