Mud Runs in FL with the Best Mud?

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
mscfmjkj

Mud Runs in FL with the Best Mud?

Postby mscfmjkj » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:32 pm

Does anyone know of any mud runs/OCRs in Central Florida that have good mud? I'm talking about deep, thick, sticky mud, not the muddy water or ankle deep stuff at many of the other runs. I'm looking for more than waist deep, tough enough to get stuck after you sink in; in short, the kind of mud we all wish we could find in a "mud run!"

Of course, many events purposefully play it safe for health and legal reasons - but I'm sure there must be some out there that go whole hog! There was one place with a "Mud Bowl" that would get churned up and thicken throughout the day into oatmeal consistency
mud bowl.jpg

Unfortunately it seems they are under new management and we may have missed our chance on that one :(

If anyone has any experience with mud runs that feature the kind of excellent mud we all love, please share! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mudmaiden

Re: Mud Runs in FL with the Best Mud?

Postby mudmaiden » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:55 pm

What a Shot!!
Tarzan to Jill Hardy: Girl be still. Not sink!!"
From "Valley Of Mystery" : Don't struggle and do not thrash around; that just makes things worse!

Also: check me out at:
http://mudmaiden.deviantart.com/gallery/

Return to “Off Topic”