Plans if you win the lottery?

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
spunkee311

Re: Plans if you win the lottery?

Postby spunkee311 » Sun May 03, 2009 10:23 am

buy more lottery tickets. As Roseanne would say, that is how the rich get richer.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun May 03, 2009 12:13 pm

1. i'd finish the school year, wouldn't leave them hanging
2. new home on franklin st. chapel hill
3.buy a little 20 acre or so spread in the country... with a quicksand pit, saw mill, little section of railroad tracks, fully equipped mad scientist lab, dungeon... then start hiring some of my favorite models to make some nice videos... :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 pm

nachtjaeger wrote:Billie! I'm surprised at you. Hire your own "bodyguards" (bandits) from all the combat-hardened veterans who really need the work these days. Make sure they have enough to eat, plenty to drink, and a warm bed under a roof that doesn't leak, and they'll follow you into hell. Buy yourself a Dacha and a politician or three, and live like a Boyar.
That's a very appealing scenario! :lol:

Well, mainly it was a joke, but you know, any joke has a part of joke... and another part, too

$200,000,000 is too much here. There are people who have that much, and even much more... But it's impossible to join the club by just winning the lottery. However, it is possible to have successful business, even not necessarily criminal business. But by making business here people gradually join the system. They have to pay somebody (starting from sanitary inspectors, fire safety inspectors, and many other inspectors, too), to have somebody as friends, etc.
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Wed May 13, 2009 9:22 pm

Billie Bonce wrote:The Minister of Internal Affairs could be better choice...

LOL. That was exactly that man whom I mentioned. http://www.news.com.au/travel/story/0,2 ... 90,00.html :lol:
Now I know how his ministry is called in English.

BTW, the prime minister doesn't want to accept his resignation
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

jack c

Postby jack c » Fri May 15, 2009 3:48 am

On another thread, I said that I would refilm Swamp Thing with a quicksand scene for Adrienne Barbeau - or a suitable substitute, so I guess I'll say it here. What a hole it was in that movie.

Return to “Off Topic”